Oakland vs RIverdale

ccdad

Those who were trashing bhs for not winning the state yet need to remember it is still a fairly new school...sort of like being an expantion team. There was a year they lost at home to Lavergne by like 52-3. They are light years better than that now. OHS had some down years around that time as well, so both did good to pick themself up off the mat.

That would be fine and Dandy if Blackman didn't have fans that ran their mouth like Mykidsdad . You can't bash a 3 time State Champion when you haven't even sniffed one , win something first before you yap that Mouth .

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be fine and Dandy if Blackman didn't have fans that ran their mouth like Mykidsdad . You can't bash a 3 time State Champion when you haven't even sniffed one , win something first before you yap that Mouth .

Where is the world does he get the idea that Maryville is full of hillbillies?? lol Maybe Stars can answer that one...

Where is the world does he get the idea that Maryville is full of hillbillies?? lol Maybe Stars can answer that one...

I remember he also called Oak Ridge a " Cupcake " ... what a clown , hey it's your right to yap Mykidsdad , just like a little Chihuahua yaps at a Rottweiler ...lolrolleyes.gif

Plowboy, I don't know why you gotta be so mean to me. I guess it must be that Hogwaller blood in you. By the way who elected you leader of this here outfit, you must be the one capable of abstract thought.popcorneater.gif

Edited by mykidsdad

Those who were trashing bhs for not winning the state yet need to remember it is still a fairly new school...sort of like being an expantion team. There was a year they lost at home to Lavergne by like 52-3. They are light years better than that now. OHS had some down years around that time as well, so both did good to pick themself up off the mat.

Once your school turns 4, you have the same chance as everyone else. It's not like expansion because you don't draft. Ravenwood was 4 when they won. Also. They suck now and Blackman can talk crap about them even though they've "never sniffed" a title. Only fans care about tradition. I don't think players (and maybe not even coaches) do. Just my two cents.

Once your school turns 4, you have the same chance as everyone else. It's not like expansion because you don't draft. Ravenwood was 4 when they won. Also. They suck now and Blackman can talk crap about them even though they've "never sniffed" a title. Only fans care about tradition. I don't think players (and maybe not even coaches) do. Just my two cents.

I guess one who has no tradition would say Tradition doesn't matter ....