Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd and Friendship are the two best teams in 2A.

I can probably agree with this statement now that Will McKamey will not be playing for the Rams in the playoff run. He simply carries the load and will be dearly missed. Grace losing Will McKamey would be like CAK losing Charlie High.......just can't replace the main cog. Don't get me wrong, I know our boys will step it up but it will definitely be an uphill battle without #24 in the backfield. He's simply phenomenal once he gets the ball in his hands.

It Seems I May be The Culprit Behind This Loose Cannon...Dang Hoser..

Still no excuse, we put his "nervous" pills out for him everyday, even bought one of those fancy pill organizers that do a week at a time. It may be time to increase the dosage again though come to think of it icon_mrgreen.gif

I can probably agree with this statement now that Will McKamey will not be playing for the Rams in the playoff run. He simply carries the load and will be dearly missed. Grace losing Will McKamey would be like CAK losing Charlie High.......just can't replace the main cog. Don't get me wrong, I know our boys will step it up but it will definitely be an uphill battle without #24 in the backfield. He's simply phenomenal once he gets the ball in his hands.

Or BB losing John Hale thing is if Grace was good enough to win state with 24 they will have some one able to step up. If not it was not meant to be. The same goes for Boyd.

if I were a Grace fan I would simply encourage that team to look back at last yrs 1A state baseball champions for motivation. Decatur Co lost the best player in the entire state (any class) and somehow still pulled off the "impossible" by winning it all. Grace is solid and VERY well coached. They will still have their say in who the 2A champion is with at least 1 "upset". Best of luck to Will on a full & speedy recovery!

I took my meds......! What does a guy do with an open play-off week? I could drive around and see some of the other teams play? Tape myself to the goal post? Backgammon anyone? Crazy stuff floating in the air....?

icon_neutral.gif Kazanity icon_neutral.gif

p.s. Not the least bit nervous though.....? Which is really strange.

I took my meds......! What does a guy do with an open play-off week? I could drive around and see some of the other teams play? Tape myself to the goal post? Backgammon anyone? Crazy stuff floating in the air....?

icon_neutral.gif Kazanity icon_neutral.gif

p.s. Not the least bit nervous though.....? Which is really strange.

Your welcome at The Swamp anytime.

Anything can happen fellers. RW going in with nothing to lose being the little old 6-4 team against the might 9-1 Quad!! Stay focused. Had BB on the ropes last year. Just need to finish!!

BTW.....why is the field/facility referred to as "the swamp"???

I was only aware of one "swamp". Which is located in Gainesville, FL.