Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that is why i said that cuz u said that. saying u may not lose in first round back ti back. but we dont lose in first round either. either i wrote that all out confusingly wrong. Or u read it wrong.

Haha probably a little of both. I don't know anything about Fairview but I do know that SC is usually a very tough opponent come post season and many times been the underdog and shocked a few people. I don't know what it is about "The Hole" but it usually works in SC's favor in a big way.

Oh jacket I'm not trying help smith co with 10 and 21 statements.. Everyone already knows about them just like everyone knows about Potts from cheatham.. I hope I didn't make anyone mad..I was just stating a fact my friend, 10 and 21 are great! I think Fairview can win if they do stop them. I'm was just saying they really stand out.. Heck Fairview fans are the ones posting videos of them. Good luck my friend..

It's all good. Gonna be in Ashland City next Friday night watching some football, regardless of the outcome of this one.

I talked to an owl player and he told me he had no confidence in what Maynord was planning to do this week. He also stated that he thought by watching film that SC had no shot at winning do to the athleticism at the skilled positions. He also stated that Smith County only had a Brentwood recruit and Fairview had an Ensworth recruit. Thus proving to him that the Fairview team would win the game by at least 14 if not 21 points. I told him he should have more confidence in his team than that.

Wow...what a coincidence. I talked to a Westy player too. He said there was some midget cheer coach up there that is a legend in his own mind. He said they watched film on YAI and just turned it off...no chance to win. Sad...just sad....about the cheer coach...that is.

Edited by Antwan

Wow...what a coincidence. I talked to a Westy player too. He said there was some midget cheer coach up there that is a legend in his own mind. He said they watched film on YAI and just turned it off...no chance to win. Sad...just sad....about the cheer coach...that is.

You cant do any better than this mess. Least make it believable Atwan. That post was sad..just sad I tell ya.