Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

Hey...you know what, I remember you. You drove a red truck, lifted, with mudder tires. I don't remember overalls. best as I remember you wore greasy coveralls You wore them a might small too. Looked like you was smuggling grapes and pickles.

Wasn't that chick at Brenda's was that your mom?? or maybe your sister?? I don't remember her chewing tobacco. I only saw her dip Brutons snuff. You used to live out at Tanglewood trailer park, the third one onr the right with the scroungy dog tied to the tree. Best as I remember they was looking for you... for trying to pick up young girls at Happy J. You left town just in time...

Good to see your making it all right now. Maybe got straightened out?? A littler older and maybe a little wiser?? But remember, you can't answer the door Wednesday ( Halloween )night. You know...... the restraining order an all ...

I laughed ... out loud.roflolk.gif

Don't know who's crazier. You or the outhouse rat.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Termite, wouldnt that your son your referring to? Wait a minute, Termite your the one whos alittle crazy and refers to himself in the third person your really talking to yourself about your self. Fairview fans, watch this guy with both eyes. Good thing is you have the local POlice looking out for your best interest. The Poster who calls himself Glover is the local barney fife in Carthage. He also double as the Karate Kid in some of the stunt seens in the movie. He is a kungfu version of Barney Fife if you can invision that. Ya'll dont have to talk trash to sceer the SC fans. Those videos of the 2 athletic kids reminded them why they lost in the playoffs the last 2 seasons.

Gee....why would I think you could get anything right. SC lost in the 1st round last year to a very good Pearl Cohn team. The last time SC lost in the 1st round before that was in 2000. Just wondering...how has Westmoland done in the playoffs lately?

Fv lost to.CC and Page without their leading.tackler.from 2011 Garrett Wall. FV was up.on CC by 13 going.into the 4th.but.CCs hard hitting took franklin,ramey,buttrey,moore,and myatt.. 5 defenaive starters three of which are pre season all state and did not play fourth quarter. CC is very physical their play in the trenches injured our guys so they out right.won.the game. But i stand strong in believing had Fairview had those 5 in the fourth quarter and if Wall wasnt hurt for four weeks hat CC would not have scored 2 late TDs. but once again im not discrediting CC it was their physical play that put them out and thats part of the game so thwy deserved the win. Wall also didnt play against page. had 135 tackles his sophomore year. He is a game.changer on D. hes our JARVIS JONES. FV is healthy now and hopefully will stay healthy through all 4 quarters. we did lose a great d lineman amd one of our big boys Sam edminson due to an ACL tear? so that hurts but have alot of big boys willing to step up in.his place but he will be sorely missed. Really hope this game doesnt come down to major.injuries and players being.out! would love to see a.full game between these two with all starters. also wouldnt want either team having starters out going into second.round whomever wins. Praying for a.good clean game.with respect on the field between both teams. fight hard in.the trenches and help your opponent up at the end up plays and no cheap shots. play like the young men we know u.are. character is reflected onto life. what u do on the field carries over to what you do off the field. Proud of all these boys on fairview and.SCs team for having great success over the past few years! Really excited about this game. cant stress that enough!. sounds like me.match up well. Brute against Speed. should be very interesting. Good luck to SC in staying healthy this week during practice and everyone play hard and.leave it all on the field and may thw best team be victorious and congradulate the other on.a great season when the clock ticks to zero. strap em up!

Good luck to Carthage from the south side of the river. Since we have a bye I'm coming over Friday to see this game. I may even stand on the home side. Undecided there. Joking. Good luck Owls from this Tiger.

Fairview fans, most of the eating places are in Gordonsville right off the interstate. We have Wendy's, Arby's, McD's, Taco Bell, KFC, and Waffle House in the fast food type. We also have Timberloft and Cornerstone Cafe as sit down places. Timberloft is better.

Fv lost to.CC and Page without their leading.tackler.from 2011 Garrett Wall. FV was up.on CC by 13 going.into the 4th.but.CCs hard hitting took franklin,ramey,buttrey,moore,and myatt.. 5 defenaive starters three of which are pre season all state and did not play fourth quarter. CC is very physical their play in the trenches injured our guys so they out right.won.the game. But i stand strong in believing had Fairview had those 5 in the fourth quarter and if Wall wasnt hurt for four weeks hat CC would not have scored 2 late TDs. but once again im not discrediting CC it was their physical play that put them out and thats part of the game so thwy deserved the win. Wall also didnt play against page. had 135 tackles his sophomore year. He is a game.changer on D. hes our JARVIS JONES. FV is healthy now and hopefully will stay healthy through all 4 quarters. we did lose a great d lineman amd one of our big boys Sam edminson due to an ACL tear? so that hurts but have alot of big boys willing to step up in.his place but he will be sorely missed. Really hope this game doesnt come down to major.injuries and players being.out! would love to see a.full game between these two with all starters. also wouldnt want either team having starters out going into second.round whomever wins. Praying for a.good clean game.with respect on the field between both teams. fight hard in.the trenches and help your opponent up at the end up plays and no cheap shots. play like the young men we know u.are. character is reflected onto life. what u do on the field carries over to what you do off the field. Proud of all these boys on fairview and.SCs team for having great success over the past few years! Really excited about this game. cant stress that enough!. sounds like me.match up well. Brute against Speed. should be very interesting. Good luck to SC in staying healthy this week during practice and everyone play hard and.leave it all on the field and may thw best team be victorious and congradulate the other on.a great season when the clock ticks to zero. strap em up!

Big Sam was out there today. He sprained the acl at Giles. He's good to go.