Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

he may have heard something..I aint seen nothing..thats my story and i'm sticking to it..lol...But seriously I dont remember any altercations..have been a few words slung back an forth..you know how hillbillies get when they get in the jar..lol

There is usually a good group of people up there maybe only 3 I would consider to be Ruffians. Rumor has it that the Ideal Tavern has took over sponsorship up there?

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Trucks with big tires, chewing tobacco, pregnant 13 yr old girls, rocking chairs, overhauls, hounddogs, yelling hoot hoot, cow bells, beer, bad grammar, trucker hats, men with a work shirt with their name on it with oil stained hands, Brenda's resterant with the chick with 3 teeth. Al Gore, and uneducated democrats, trailerparks and happy J's skating rink. Oh yeah, I can't wait. I just can't wait to hear the excuses when SC looses another 1st round game. Let's just wait and see what happens. You can post this up on the board all you want, not going to matter. Just being real. Oh yeah Happy China is not good either.

Hey...you know what, I remember you. You drove a red truck, lifted, with mudder tires. I don't remember overalls. best as I remember you wore greasy coveralls You wore them a might small too. Looked like you was smuggling grapes and pickles.

Wasn't that chick at Brenda's was that your mom?? or maybe your sister?? I don't remember her chewing tobacco. I only saw her dip Brutons snuff. You used to live out at Tanglewood trailer park, the third one onr the right with the scroungy dog tied to the tree. Best as I remember they was looking for you... for trying to pick up young girls at Happy J. You left town just in time...

Good to see your making it all right now. Maybe got straightened out?? A littler older and maybe a little wiser?? But remember, you can't answer the door Wednesday ( Halloween )night. You know...... the restraining order an all ...

Edited by Termite

Well SC gets yet another tough draw in the first round. It seems like FV has the speed while SC has the size from the looks of things. Our running game needs to just do what it has done the past two weeks and keep putting points on the board. Our O/D line needs to continue winning the battle in the trenches. Should be a great one to watch! Have a safe trip to the Hole!

GO BIG OWLS!!!

dont count out fairviews size. they may not be as round bellied but they are tall! ive never seen a highschool team in person as tall as fairview is as a whole team. yeh sure some teams hsve that one player that is about 6'7 every now and then but fairviews average is pretty good. when i played all of our top players were about 5'9 average (skilled positions). Fairviews 2012 team skilled guys average has to be around 6'1 or 6'2. So dont get frustrated if our recievers and.DBs catch the ball at a higher point ;). sry wanted to throw a.little smack in there. like i stated earlier i.know.nothing.about SC so not making any predictions. just wanted to get some game play.scenarios on topic

Well SC gets yet another tough draw in the first round. It seems like FV has the speed while SC has the size from the looks of things. Our running game needs to just do what it has done the past two weeks and keep putting points on the board. Our O/D line needs to continue winning the battle in the trenches. Should be a great one to watch! Have a safe trip to the Hole!

GO BIG OWLS!!!

This game is starting to sound a lot like our match up with Cheatham County back in week 0.

Once again.. Beware of the fast kids.

The difference between this game and the CC and FV game is this time FV maybe the underdog. Not alot of people believe y'all have what it takes to take down SC. I believe otherwise. Goodluck

Fairview is ranked #9 in AP poll. SC is unranked...so Fariview is favored.

Not sure why, but the Franklin kid was more impressive than the Moore kid to me. Both good players though.

IMO Franklin is the more dangerous of the two. Especially taking it up the middle. He gets on you in a hurry and just runs by you. Moore relies more on getting you in space and he WILL make you miss and when he turns on the burners you won't catch him. They have a nice stable of additional backs to give these guys a breather and keep them fresh, but these guys are their premier backs.