Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

We werent one play away. we gave up 14 points in the 4th quarter. they got the big play by intercepting the.ball.with 3 min left and scoring to take the lead. Leaving us with not much time. We lead the whole second.half until this last 3 min. cheatham.hits u hard. they took out 4 of our best players in that game. Hopefully if we get a rematch we can keep everyone healthy in all 4 quarters.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of which are undefeated. Also both of which only lost to by 10 or less. Giles is favored to go all the way this year and Fairview played with them all the way til the end. The game at Cheatham, we were only one big play away and that could have ended a whole lot differently.

Giles is in 4a...good team...would get waxed by Alcoa or CAK. Shoulda...woulda...coulda with Cheatham. Cheatham has had a good year...has zero chance @ 3a title. And then there's the loss to mediocre Page.

Thanks for that information. It just amazes me how much of an expert you are of every sport in every town. We can't all be as smart as you.

Oh now, don't say it like that. If I were an expert, I wouldn't be on here talking to you and answering all of your great questions. But it's nice that you call me on the posts I make and I can get under your skin so easy. That must make life...brutal. Oh, and you're welcome. On a side note, I need someone to get some info on the western part of the state. If you could do that I'd be grateful, pal.

We werent one play away. we gave up 14 points in the 4th quarter. they got the big play by intercepting the.ball.with 3 min left and scoring to take the lead. Leaving us with not much time. We lead the whole second.half until this last 3 min. cheatham.hits u hard. they took out 4 of our best players in that game. Hopefully if we get a rematch we can keep everyone healthy in all 4 quarters.

I was saying we were one big play away, implying that if the interception had not happned we would have won.

Giles is in 4a...good team...would get waxed by Alcoa or CAK. Shoulda...woulda...coulda with Cheatham. Cheatham has had a good year...has zero chance @ 3a title. And then there's the loss to mediocre Page.

I will tell you that Giles could compete with CAK and Alcoa, they would not beat them, but they would compete a lot better than any team from your district. But I am taking you have not seen Giles play. Ask Greeneville if Giles is any good.

I mean your district was won by a team who lost to a 5-5 team. So what does that say about you?

Edited by District12AA

With over 10, 00 posts you should understand match-ups. We would struggle with Alcoha but CAK would be in trouble....icon_e_ugeek.gif