Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posty is used to walking back up the hill after a loss. I'm sure it sucks with those stumpy legs.

Come on glover, you and me are virtually the same heigth. Dont forget we've met in the legandary hole at a posters meeting. You've never informed us about the band incident. I'm also warning the Fairview fans, if you do start to beat SC, the fans get unruly with band members. Just ask Glover, his son was attacked and he plays for the SC band. Never heard folks attack their own band before after a loss.

not a crazy post. We scrimmaged them, a ton of good looking players but we had 50 points on them by half and they never crossed the 50. Good kids that loved football no doubt but have not been trained/coached to be good football players.

Their team a couple years ago was much better.

We are not comparing apples to apples then. I have not seen PC this year. I was basing my comment on previous years. Also I don't consider how the kid is coached when I decide if he is athletic or not. I think of athletic as just raw talent. I understand the point your making though.

Deondre Moore has that raw talent along with two years of coaching from Coach Ricky Bowers of Ensworth then returning back to fairview being coach by Chris.Hughes. his raw talent.has been shaped and molded turning him into a very dangerous football player. Moore was originally part of the Ensworth Class with Corn Elder and Jalen Ramsey. cant imagine how much better Ensworth would be nationally.had Moore stayed and ramsey had not gone to BA..

Deondre Moore has that raw talent along with two years of coaching from Coach Ricky Bowers of Ensworth then returning back to fairview being coach by Chris.Hughes. his raw talent.has been shaped and molded turning him into a very dangerous football player. Moore was originally part of the Ensworth Class with Corn Elder and Jalen Ramsey. cant imagine how much better Ensworth would be nationally.had Moore stayed and ramsey had not gone to BA..

All this is why I knew it might be better for SC to lose to York last week. I mean I have faith in Motown dont get me wrong Atwan, but I dont think we have had any recruits come in from Ensworth latey. Hey 88, did you know SC has Brentwood Academy's back up QB? He almost got to start for um. I looked at some footage of Franklin and Moore a while back and knew I hoped we didnt face them in the playoffs. Just too much for us Hillbillies in Northern middle TN. Like I said earlier, I'm pulling for SC cause I think they are the better match up for the team I pull for.

He is a very impressive player with good size.