Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

Guest Termite

Smack talk, SC is the best in the business at that icon_e_smile.gif but I will hand it to em they are some of the most respectful fans you will ever meet. As far as YAI they are a stones throw away from being an excellent ball team( they run the veer VERY well) . Good luck to SC hope yall have a good playoff run.

You ain't kidding. Whenever York's Coach (Brown?) has the kids to run it, they run it well. It requires every man on defense to do their assignments. If they don't or miss a tackle, they make you pay.

Good luck to them mountain men.Pretty good team that may suprise a few.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda the answer I expected. Especially after seeing that whipping they gave you.They couldn't have hung 41 on you if they weren't fast.roflol.gif

Well we were missing about 4 starters both ways, but yea that's basically what I'm saying. I'm telling you, you'll figure it out Friday. I expect it to be a good game. You guys haven't seen speed like theirs.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

If CC wins against Grundy, next week will be another "game of the week" with either one of these teams. Respect for both. Let's hope the "Swarm" is ready to play in the craziest environment yet for them.

I'll be there, regardless. That is if Cheatham is still rolling, which I'm sure they will be.

Edited by Jacketman89

The dang veer. It has always been a thorn in SC's side.

Manning has been nicked up a little. He's getting back to where he needs to be. And Gregory.....well .....you saw how he runs. And runs like that on every play. They turned Gregory loose last week against WH. I don't know if anybody else was suprised, but I was. I knew he was a good player, but man, I love the way he runs. With Manning,Gregory,Stevenson and Williams, we have a good mixture of power and speed.

I will admit I don't know anything about Fairview, but they look good on paper, but we are playing on grass. I would guess the average fans from Fairview know about as much about SC.

Termite, I'll let you in on a little secret. WH had 5 starters out the night ya'll turned ya'lls second string running back loose on um. Dont tell know body. Kinda explains how sycamore beatum friday dont it? I'm hoping SC wins friday cause I think they would be the easier opponent if Motown made it that far, but I'm going Fairview this week. TOO much speed. The atmosphere in the Hole doesnt mean that much in Highschool football. I will say that a helicopter flying over head during important 3rd down plays for the opposing team can make a difference though. You may call Rudy Calus and get him to come back out friday.