Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

Guest Termite

Termite, I'll let you in on a little secret. WH had 5 starters out the night ya'll turned ya'lls second string running back loose on um. Dont tell know body. Kinda explains how sycamore beatum friday dont it? I'm hoping SC wins friday cause I think they would be the easier opponent if Motown made it that far, but I'm going Fairview this week. TOO much speed. The atmosphere in the Hole doesnt mean that much in Highschool football. I will say that a helicopter flying over head during important 3rd down plays for the opposing team can make a difference though. You may call Rudy Calus and get him to come back out friday.

Why aint you in church?

I guess sometimes I give you more credit than you deserve Stampus Lickus. If SC is playing 2nd (really he was 3rd) team doesn't that tell you SC had starters out?? (Most would figure this out).

I know.....WH had starters out, York's players were sick with the flu, and SC played G-ville early. You have as many excusses for SC winning as you do for Whineytown losing. thumb[1].gif

If atmosphere don't mean much......why are you always talking about that GOATRANCH you call "the rockpile"?

I know you don't get far away from Westmoreland....exactly how much do you know, or how many times have you seen Fairview play? How many times you seen SC play?? I've seen your evaluation of speed and strenght before. Remember.....this ain't racin or wrassling.

If I was in Whinemoreland,( and thank God I ain't) I would worry about York, and then CPA before looking to the 3rd round. But then again, I guess if your 4'5" you HAVE TO aim high.roflol.gif

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aint you in church?

I guess sometimes I give you more credit than you deserve Stampus Lickus. If SC is playing 2nd (really he was 3rd) team doesn't that tell you SC had starters out?? (Most would figure this out).

I know.....WH had starters out, York's players were sick with the flu, and SC played G-ville early. You have as many excusses for SC winning as you do for Whineytown losing. thumb[1].gif

If atmosphere don't mean much......why are you always talking about that GOATRANCH you call "the rockpile"?

I know you don't get far away from Westmoreland....exactly how much do you know, or how many times have you seen Fairview play? How many times you seen SC play?? I've seen your evaluation of speed and strenght before. Remember.....this ain't racin or wrassling.

If I was in Whinemoreland,( and thank God I ain't) I would worry about York, and then CPA before looking to the 3rd round. But then again, I guess if your 4'5" you HAVE TO aim high.roflol.gif

With the internet you can watch all the football you want. Fairview is loaded with speed. Thats why SC made an attempt at losing fiday with York and still couldnt get it done. That could be a big mistake this year for SC. However I'll say this, if SC gets by Fairview this could be their best shot to make it to the championship game theyve ever had. Westmoreland's as well seeings how Alcoa is on the other side of the bracket. Chances like these dont come around too often. Dont you agree?

Guest Termite

With the internet you can watch all the football you want. Fairview is loaded with speed. Thats why SC made an attempt at losing fiday with York and still couldnt get it done. That could be a big mistake this year for SC. However I'll say this, if SC gets by Fairview this could be their best shot to make it to the championship game theyve ever had. Westmoreland's as well seeings how Alcoa is on the other side of the bracket. Chances like these dont come around too often. Dont you agree?

Your sniffed too much stamp glue this week. I guess in your estimation, SC is so bad, they couldn't lose a game??

York made an attempt at winning, not SC losing. Speed?? We'll see. It ain't like SC hasn't played fast teams before, winning sometimes, losing sometimes. Heck, SC has been beat by slow teams too..

In looking at the brackets, it's hard to tell. SC missed a golden oppertunity in 09 playing York in the quarters and losing in the last seconds on a long pass and 2 point conversion. They would have played Milan in the semis and York had them on the ropes in the 3rd quarter.

Looking back...teams from west of Nashville haven't faired as well as teams east of Nashville. Maybe that's in our favor, who knows. Fairview may be an exception. Anyway, we got to get by Fairview 1st, if you don't ,the rest don't matter. Just a lot of shoulda , coulda, woulda......

Pretty good looking players. RB looks very similar to ours...not as strong....probably about same speed. WR might could get on field for Alcoa or CAK. Who is recruiting both?

Agree Twan both great looking players, but what I can't figure out is why are these clips of Moore and Franklin are of last year ???? Correct me if I'm wrong but last year is last year ....what about this year?

Agree Twan both great looking players, but what I can't figure out is why are these clips of Moore and Franklin are of last year ???? Correct me if I'm wrong but last year is last year ....what about this year?

Probably hadnt made their highlight video this year. Think of how much better theyll be this year owl fans. Man you should have lost that game to York. You could have came up to Motown and whipped up on the eagles. Now you have to watch those 2 D1 recruits make a joke out of you in the largest hole in Carthage. I thought Maynord was a better coach than to allow a strategical break down like this to occur.

Yeah...my friend. Really....Pearl Cohn had about 5 guys like these. Very good looking players tho. I think SC will have to score a lot of points to win. SC offense is playing pretty good ball right now. Should be fun anyway.