Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have to wait...already think that. popcorneater.gif

I just like a little trash talk. Its playoff time. Time to step it up a notch. Also heard your boys had a little trouble tackling last night and getting the ball in the endzone when you were inside the 10, any truth to this?

Edited by JUNO

I watched a little bit of the York-SC game on the computer and was wondering about some things.

SC typically known for their defense, What has happened?

And, I'm wondering about Gregory and Manning. They both are getting the job done, but I would think there would be a bigger dropoff from Manning to Gregory. Why does there not seem to be one?

And, are they ever on the field at the same time?

As for this game.

I think it will be tough for the Owls to win, but that doesn't mean they can't.

Good luck Owls.

Looks like we have another team who fancies themselves unbeatable. So who have you defeated this year Fairview? How tough a row have you had to hoe? Yeah, we have slow backs, no hands and we dont even have a defense.. We just throw the cheerleaders out there since we are so inept as a team. Keep on thinking that way. We normally like to have a respectful discussion about any upcoming game on here, but if you claim victory already, then you just go on and enjoy that till friday. WTD You will figure out what that means soon enough...

I have read that SC has some very talented backs. Some of these Fairview seniors may remember QB Nick Givens from East Hickman Middle School, I think. Wasn't SC known for their huge line last year?

Jacketman it appears you are here to discuss what should be a great game. I appreciate that. We lost alot of that line from last year and although we have alot of speed on the edges, we struggle just a bit with the power run. We have gotten some better as the year has gone on, but it has been an issue.

Guest Termite

I watched a little bit of the York-SC game on the computer and was wondering about some things.

SC typically known for their defense, What has happened?

And, I'm wondering about Gregory and Manning. They both are getting the job done, but I would think there would be a bigger dropoff from Manning to Gregory. Why does there not seem to be one?

And, are they ever on the field at the same time?

As for this game.

I think it will be tough for the Owls to win, but that doesn't mean they can't.

Good luck Owls.

The dang veer. It has always been a thorn in SC's side.

Manning has been nicked up a little. He's getting back to where he needs to be. And Gregory.....well .....you saw how he runs. And runs like that on every play. They turned Gregory loose last week against WH. I don't know if anybody else was suprised, but I was. I knew he was a good player, but man, I love the way he runs. With Manning,Gregory,Stevenson and Williams, we have a good mixture of power and speed.

I will admit I don't know anything about Fairview, but they look good on paper, but we are playing on grass. I would guess the average fans from Fairview know about as much about SC.

Nothing but respect from this Jacketman! I've tried so hard to talk smack, but can't get it done!

Hey? I don't know what to expect, don't even know the Owl's colors, but I'll guarantee these Yellow Jackets will come to play Football! This ball game may be as what some are saying....the 3A game if the week!!! I sure hope so!

Guest Termite

Nothing but respect from this Jacketman! I've tried so hard to talk smack, but can't get it done!

Hey? I don't know what to expect, don't even know the Owl's colors, but I'll guarantee these Yellow Jackets will come to play Football! This ball game may be as what some are saying....the 3A game if the week!!! I sure hope so!

I know ther's something we got in common. A good ball team and both wear black and gold.

Smack talk? Well, if your looking for it, you've found the right people. But, it's all in fun. (mostly)

I know ther's something we got in common. A good ball team and both wear black and gold.

Smack talk? Well, if your looking for it, you've found the right people. But, it's all in fun. (mostly)

Smack talk, SC is the best in the business at that :) but I will hand it to em they are some of the most respectful fans you will ever meet. As far as YAI they are a stones throw away from being an excellent ball team( they run the veer VERY well) . Good luck to SC hope yall have a good playoff run.