Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC wins, good coaching and the mystique of playing in the hole. DeKalb pulling for Smith Co.

mystique of a hole...man...all those old concrete bleachers. Man that is one nice stadium there. No parking what so ever. I mean you can get there early and you still have no place to park. Thats with nobody at the stadium. Hard to get down all those steps to the field. I dont know about you boys...but when I go to a game its for enjoyment purposes. I dont find anything enjoyable about walking a half mile to a hole in the ground just to see I have to walk another halfmile down into ahole full of old concrete bleachers and less than adequate seating for the visitors side. Bring lawn chairs if you want a seat Fairview fans.

mystique of a hole...man...all those old concrete bleachers. Man that is one nice stadium there. No parking what so ever. I mean you can get there early and you still have no place to park. Thats with nobody at the stadium. Hard to get down all those steps to the field. I dont know about you boys...but when I go to a game its for enjoyment purposes. I dont find anything enjoyable about walking a half mile to a hole in the ground just to see I have to walk another halfmile down into ahole full of old concrete bleachers and less than adequate seating for the visitors side. Bring lawn chairs if you want a seat Fairview fans.

1000 seats on visitors side...about 100 at your place...lol

1000 seats on visitors side...about 100 at your place...lol

I've been told our visitor side seats between 12 to 13 hundred. I have been to the Fairview stadium last time Westmoreland played them. Fairview field is easily accessable. The ground is nice and flat around the stadium. They had the money for excavation work I guess. I had no trouble parking because they have plenty parking spots. I go to SC and have to park in the ditches and thats several hours before game time. I hope the elderly from Fairview bring a driver so they can be dropped off and someone park for them. It could be dangerous for an older more less agile person. I guess this adds to the mystique of the stadium. Not to mention one year we played SC and they didnt mow the grass before the game and it was knee high. I think they were allowing a local farmer to use it to cut hay off of that year. It served for a 2 fold plan to slow fast runners down and to help the local farmers have plenty hay ground. Edited by Mr. Postman1

I've been told our visitor side seats between 12 to 13 hundred. I have been to the Fairview stadium last time Westmoreland played them. Fairview field is easily accessable. The ground is nice and flat around the stadium. They had the money for excavation work I guess. I had no trouble parking because they have plenty parking spots. I go to SC and have to park in the ditches and thats several hours before game time. I hope the elderly from Fairview bring a driver so they can be dropped off and someone park for them. It could be dangerous for an older more less agile person. I guess this adds to the mystique of the stadium. Not to mention one year we played SC and they didnt mow the grass before the game and it was knee high. I think they were allowing a local farmer to use it to cut hay off of that year. It served for a 2 fold plan to slow fast runners down and to help the local farmers plenty hay ground.

Hilarious...no way you seat over 200. There is plenty of parking in school parking lot...guess you couldn't find it.

I agree there is a difference between an athlete and a fast kid, but to come on here and state PC is just a bunch of fast kids and not athletic is one of the craziest post I have read.

not a crazy post. We scrimmaged them, a ton of good looking players but we had 50 points on them by half and they never crossed the 50. Good kids that loved football no doubt but have not been trained/coached to be good football players.

Their team a couple years ago was much better.

Edited by likearock

not a crazy post. We scrimmaged them, a ton of good looking players but we had 50 points on them by half and they never crossed the 50. Good kids that loved football no doubt but have not been trained/coached to be good football players.

Edited by Antwan

When was this scrimmage?