11-AA

tigers90

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he didn't play a second in the second half all the way up until the final 1.8 seconds of the game?

Actually I will break it down by quarters for you since it is such a stretch. Etheridge played full 1st quarter. 5 minutes in the 2nd, then picked up his third foul. Third quarter he sat the entire quarter. He was hurt and had 3 fouls, and played the first minute of the fourth and picked up his 4th foul. He came back for the last 1.8 seconds. My math says 8+5+1+1.8= 14 minutes.

Edited by 31ballfan

Actually I will break it down by quarters for you since it is such a stretch. Etheridge played full 1st quarter. 5 minutes in the 2nd, then picked up his third foul. Third quarter he sat the entire quarter. He was hurt and had 3 fouls, and played the first minute of the fourth and picked up his 4th foul. He came back for the last 1.8 seconds. My math says 8+5+1+1.8= 14 minutes.

He would actually be credited for 15 minutes but I won't dispute a person who saw the game.