Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how are we the underdog?

Just seems like most ppl on this thread seems Boyd is already beat, but I promise you will be surprised come fri

Reaction, I was just pokin' a little, clearly I feel this is a game that has all the makings of a very memorable one. Heck this quad from here on out every week is gonna feel like the semi's regardless of who's in or out. The semi's will feel like the finals & IMO they will be.

fballrox, as far as this thread there is plenty of smack gettin' slung around but if you will read all the posts it appears there's a healthy dose of respect from both sides. . . well except CommanderMan, he's just a privy sckool, recruitin, inappropriate benefit receivin', sweatervest wearin', work studin', hoser punk (nothing but love CM wub.png ) icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Edited by crow

We'll be there, you just gotta hold up your side of the bargain. And y'all better score 35, win or lose, cause I wanna free dog at the ship

So are you wantin' that dog deal on an over/under or a spread? If you stay with your original pick (35-14 Boyd) I'll do either. I'll take under at 34.5 or spread 21 even.

Edited by crow