South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate made some calls and the talk is coach Vic is thinking of installing or has installed the Power I or a variation of the single wing with Fitzgerald at BB/QB, Stone at TB and Hale at FB. Sure hope the Pirates can adjust to these sudden changes. Dad burnit, coach Vic might better start saying his prayers at night, somebody must not be living right!

I garuntee you Griders only hope is to run the single wing. Grider needs to direct snap it to that Hale boy and let him run the durn ball. What is Grider thinking practicing these boys this long today and getting our best two runner hurt? If we lose this game because of this mess, Grider is going to hear it. You think im joking but im not.

Are you serious, because that truly stinks if these players are hurt? They're fun to watch and I was looking forward to watching them compete Friday night. Last Friday night i kept nudging my daughter, distracting her from her phone to tell her to pay attention because they could take it to the house on any play. Three straight times i did that, three straight td's. This friday, I'm going to just let her keep texting. Lol

During South Pitt week you never know what is truth and what is chain yanking. My memory has gotten worse the older i get, but i seem to recall this same type info before last years game.

Were all shaking trees to get info.

Roy I'm being serious here. Murphy is having lunch with us Thursday at the Pirate. 11:30 am Why don't you sit in with us. Your burger and fries is on us.

Your joking, I talked to Murphy a few days ago and he did not say anything about this mess. Murphy would tell me if he was going to be down this way. Im not falling for this mess.

Are you serious, because that truly stinks if these players are hurt? They're fun to watch and I was looking forward to watching them compete Friday night. Last Friday night i kept nudging my daughter, distracting her from her phone to tell her to pay attention because they could take it to the house on any play. Three straight times i did that, three straight td's. This friday, I'm going to just let her keep texting. Lol

During South Pitt week you never know what is truth and what is chain yanking. My memory has gotten worse the older i get, but i seem to recall this same type info before last years game.

Old Pirate says last year was terrible with Johnson hurt with bad ankle and several others hurt during the season! Old Pirate is dad gum tired of this mess.