South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Powerp, dont start with this mess tonight. Your post are about like your predictions, useless. You think im joking but im not.

Your right...my posts are so useless that I predict games so wrong that I am leading gurus 1a bracket competition...yep...have no clue what I am talking about...sleep.png

Yes it is! I spoke with several and all is good in Pirate Country

Pirate Tom, maybe they dont want people to know certain players are hurt. Goodness man, take a hint. If GVille finds out key players are out then it makes their gameplan even easier. Let's just stop the talk about it. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Edited by TheAmbassador

No still eligible... They were all a credit short for graduation so they will be back next fall

Youngun, Old Pirate says they's can't do that.....Well recon they could too but all feuds would be forfeits.....Figure you fellers must have a bunch of skillet heads up there...to have so many challenged younguns....LOPAO......

I am not sure what you guys are talking about but the text i got was just verified.. Gordy does have over 20 seniors. They are the team to beat in 1A. They should beat everybody in 1A pretty easy. They have large tackles. The qtrback is dangerous. All just like Ambassador said all season. This is not good news for the Pirates. But the good news is we still have a chance to win if the Pirates "Do what they do one time".

Sorry Ambassador i just had to do it.

No apology necessary. You are speaking the truth.

Pirate Tom, maybe they dont want people to know certain players are hurt. Goodness man, take a hint. If GVille finds out key players are out then it makes their gameplan even easier. Let's just stop the talk about it. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

our game plan is real easy we run the i formation and run it d.m good

Kinda like you dropping the Gordy thing? C'mon man! Back at ya! Lol