South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Thanks. At least you are showing some respect for SP. I have respect for Gville, but I also know that the Pirates are coming to play ball on Friday night.

Always had respect for South Pitt... Like watching them play when were not playing each other... The Tigers will coming to play ball Friday night as well... Game of the year to this point for both teams

One thing is for sure, "you cant fix stupid". So regardless of speed, i hope the pirates can clean up stupid penalties, stupid turnovers, stupid blocking or lack there of, stupid mistakes, stupid etc. Bring your best; the home team is rested, prepared, and ready. LETS GET IT ON.!.

Bahahahaha stupid is stupid does... SP doesn't learn well that's for sure cause they do it over and over and over. U would think they would fix mistakes but this team makes same mistakes they made since early in season....That is called........ummmmmmm a slow learner

Speed alone will not win this game for us!!! We have always been faster than other teams. We must play physical and not turn the ball over. Do that, and the Pirates will be just fine!!

Finally, South Pitt will always have a speed advantage, I will say this though Gordonsville has good team speed and can play side to side very well... I agree that the most physical team and less turnovers, will win this game... You look at most South Pitt loses through the years and a common factor is the winning team is more physical... So Gordonsville needs to be that team Friday night

Fair weather fan.

Bahahahahaha yeah okkkkkkkk.....I love my cowboys and vols too but guess what, they both suck! I call it like I see it...That's not a fair whether fan...Thats called being knowledgable about the product your getting...I take my coffee black no sugar...Whiskey no coke....Shaken not stirred... Feel me knocking????? :roflolk: Thats just how This Train rolls turd ferguson.....

Always had respect for South Pitt... Like watching them play when were not playing each other... The Tigers will coming to play ball Friday night as well... Game of the year to this point for both teams

I agree with you wolverine18. Gville is an impressive team and SP will have to bring their A game and eliminate TOs.

Finally, South Pitt will always have a speed advantage, I will say this though Gordonsville has good team speed and can play side to side very well... I agree that the most physical team and less turnovers, will win this game... You look at most South Pitt loses through the years and a common factor is the winning team is more physical... So Gordonsville needs to be that team Friday night

I was talking to a man at Foodland this morning and he said Grider is making our boys lift extra weights this week so they can be real strong. We will have to be able to nick a hole in that line for our runners to run through. You think im joking but im not.

I was talking to a man at Foodland this morning and he said Grider is making our boys lift extra weights this week so they can be real strong. We will have to be able to nick a hole in that line for our runners to run through. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I think SP will have more success getting to the edge and running outside. Gotta use that speed.

Bahahahahaha yeah okkkkkkkk.....I love my cowboys and vols too but guess what, they both suck! I call it like I see it...That's not a fair whether fan...Thats called being knowledgable about the product your getting...I take my coffee black no sugar...Whiskey no coke....Shaken not stirred... Feel me knocking????? :roflolk: Thats just how This Train rolls turd ferguson.....

Call it by a different name, call people childish names to make yourself feel better. None of it will change what you are. A fair weather fan. Edited by ChampFerguson