South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I don't know if I would go that far. Friendship is awfully tough. That QB is a real difference maker for them.

I don't know if I would go that far. Friendship is awfully tough. That QB is a real difference maker for them.

Friendship is good don't get me wrong and yes he does make them go... And yes I still believe this will be the best team we have faced... Come on Ambassador, enough blowing Gordonsville up like we are world beaters... I know you are trying to motivate your Pirates week in and week out, like they need any motivation to play Gordonsville... I doubt you will be but what are your honest expectations of this game...Your Pirates are still the team to beat and they know that

I was talking to a man at Foodland this morning and he said Grider is making our boys lift extra weights this week so they can be real strong. We will have to be able to nick a hole in that line for our runners to run through. You think im joking but im not.

Charter Bus leaving the school at 3:15 for $15. Go Pirates!

Hey Roy, you riding the Bus with me, D60, sportman and powerp? They said thats the only way they will go with me is on the bus..

This is one thing that some don't mention and that is does this bunch really even want this game? In all seriousness is it possibly since these SR's and JR's have always made state that they are satisfied with what they have already accomplished? Maybe that explains why there hasn't been much improve all year. Maybe that's why they keep losing because of stupid stuff. I have no clue.....Maybe someone that's been to every game can answer that question but someone mentioned there has been only a few times this team has shown emotion during a game this year. You gotta wonder if they even have the heart and desire to play as hard as they can. It's only natural for a team to coast when u have been at the top like Spitt has these last 3 years...Let's hear it from the "IN" crowd.......

In other news.............Harvey just started up the grill for the fat lady

Roy, I think SP will have more success getting to the edge and running outside. Gotta use that speed.

Hate to break it to you but that's half SP's problem is they want to bounce everything outside like they are playing Whitwell! Against good teams you have to take what they give you and take those 3-4 yards instead of thinking ur in pee wee's again......All the big games this has been the case over and over....SP just doesn't learn well...Who knows maybe they will change this week but I'm willing to beat there is atleast 3-4 plays SP has a chance to get good yards and they try to bounce it and get thrown for a loss....If you go to the game get back on here afterwards and tell me in wrong

I agree with you wolverine18. Gville is an impressive team and SP will have to bring their A game and eliminate TOs.

Great post! You should personally go to practice today and let Grider let you tell the team that! SP has the horses as always to be as good as they want.......Problem is the "want" but that's usually the case in recent years

Charter Bus leaving the school at 3:15 for $15. Go Pirates!

Hey Roy, you riding the Bus with me, D60, sportman and powerp? They said thats the only way they will go with me is on the bus..

$15 dollars? Your joking. Does this include a meal and game ticket? Grider is trying to rip us off if of cost $15 dollars just for the bus ride. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.