Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I don't know how Oak Ridge got thrown into this debate but we'll just go over to Murvil and do our best. If it isn't enough Oh Well! But you can be sure the Rebs will know we have been there. But we do plan on winning, so put that in your Funk and Wagnel.

Good Luck to all 4 teams Play safe with no injuries.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder
  • Upvote 1

I don't know how Oak Ridge got thrown into this debate but we'll just go over to Murvil and do our best. If it isn't enough Oh Well! But you can be sure the Rebs will know we have been there. But we do plan on winning, so put that in your Funk and Wagnel.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

That's the way OR should look at this coming week.An OR win is entirely possible,very much so.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

You and 3wiggle are responding to a Greeneville fan running his mouth ... not any Maryville fans .

Hard to beat the same team twice. I know the score was a little out of hand in the first one but I was never very comfortable in that game. Kind og like tonight with Bearden. I guess I'm just gun shy this time of year. ROLL TRIBE

lol GUN SHY WELL ! you should be ! Choke choke choke !!!!! TRAIL OF TEARS BABY ! You started it DBFAN91 ! Couldn't leave well ENUFF alone ! Could ya ! Just had to sneak a peak on the old Devils Didnt ya .

lol GUN SHY WELL ! you should be ! Choke choke choke !!!!! TRAIL OF TEARS BABY ! You started it DBFAN91 ! Couldn't leave well ENUFF alone ! Could ya ! Just had to sneak a peak on the old Devils Didnt ya .

Just like to bust your chops a little. Nah, wish you guys luck Friday. After all your a little closer to home then Knoxville. ROLL TRIBE