Stewart's Creek

Croach

I think expecting them to go 5-5 in their second year is overly optimistic. They will still be without some zoned kids due to grandfathering exemptions. Once that runs out, this school should begin a fast rise to powerhouse status in everything it does.

Believe it or not, there is a great deal of interest in the LaVergne part of the new zone on who will be hired to be band director!!

:thumb:

I would be very, very careful with these Martin, I mean ex Goodpasture supporters. They have even dedicated the Goodpasture football website as a Martin tribute and are covering each and every move Stewarts Creek makes. The good news for all the new Stewarts Creek fans is that they won't need to set up a football website, the good folks at Goodpasture football website will take care of this for you. Why they even have your new school logo on their website! I guess Dyson knew he would be getting a new media team along with a coach. Not a bad deal.

I just looked on the website and the top two stories are about their new coach and the the the other one is about two young men that just signed scholarships.

I just looked on the website and the top two stories are about their new coach and the the the other one is about two young men that just signed scholarships.

I believe he is referring to this news story on GoodpastureFootball.com, which was one of the top two stories on the page at the time of his posting:

http://goodpasturefootball.com/index.php/2012-season/1425-martin-introduced-at-huge-rally

Also, it is interesting to note that when one looks at the "More Articles" section on the bottom of the page, all six are about Martin:

So, seven of the top nine articles on GoodpastureFootball.com are about Stewart's Creek and/or David Martin

I would be very, very careful with these Martin, I mean ex Goodpasture supporters. They have even dedicated the Goodpasture football website as a Martin tribute and are covering each and every move Stewarts Creek makes. The good news for all the new Stewarts Creek fans is that they won't need to set up a football website, the good folks at Goodpasture football website will take care of this for you. Why they even have your new school logo on their website! I guess Dyson knew he would be getting a new media team along with a coach. Not a bad deal.

Who are these sour grapes directed at? Goodpasture or Stew Creek High? If they are directed at SCHS, they are MISdirected because for a school that is not even finished being built, they seem to have a top-notch website complete with a very good online store...

http://www.sch.rcschools.net/

Fear the beak 7-aaa - it won't take long!

brandingslide.jpg

That is by far the best high school football site I have seen. Those guys do a great job. We appreciate them. I personally think there is nothing wrong with news of a former coach that has been there that long. I really enjoyed reading about it. thanks

No reason to get upset. Yes, you do a good job on the website and yes you are one of the best in TN. You may now pat yourself on the back for the good work you do. I did look again today and yes you have put more articles up there about players and a brief article or two about the new coach. I don't know if you are in charge of the site or one of the writers, but seriously you do good work and should be proud. In fact, I wish some of the schools in the western part of the state would take notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...