Stewart's Creek

Croach

TSSAA makes some of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen, amazing.

Anybody know who asst coaches will be?

Truthfully, Spring practice or no spring practice, Stewarts Creek will be lucky to win a game. I wonder if Coach Martin truly understood what he was getting himself into when he took this job.

Havent heard much but pretty sure that Jeff Mitchell will be the defensive coordinator, so im sure Stewarts Creek will be running the 4-4 on defense if Mitchell stays true to what he did at Blackman............

Spring practice is overrated anyways but would been nice for him to at least get look at what he going to have. I agree first couple years gonna be tough but think he will eventually do ok there.

Did Jeff Mitchell leave Blackman to take this job?

Spring practice is overrated anyways but would been nice for him to at least get look at what he going to have. I agree first couple years gonna be tough but think he will eventually do ok there.

Did Jeff Mitchell leave Blackman to take this job?

Any time you can get a chance to evaluate where you are as a program, it is never overrated. Would have been a nice boost for Coach Martin to know what he had going into the fall.

Any time you can get a chance to evaluate where you are as a program, it is never overrated. Would have been a nice boost for Coach Martin to know what he had going into the fall.

I agree; Spring practice is invaluable. The opportunity to evaluate players and try them out at different positions at this time saves a lot of valuable time for the when practice begins. ost everyone is set in their position when the summer gets started.

It will resemble a JV team playing against varsity teams the first year, but the dividends should be big after that. People are excited about the new school and for good reason. It will have the biggest and best and newest of everything. They will be on the wrong end of some mercy rule games the first year - a small price to pay for the entire northwest part of the county to get a new $$46million$$ high school.

FEAR THE BEAK - It Won't Take Long!

pockyg_redhawk_v1.png

• 2 weeks later...