Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

The sky is falling the sky is falling. I guess I should just tear and burn my sweater vest and we should just crown their butts. Oh no here comes big bad Boyd and we have injuries and flu bug and young guys playing. Well who cares if Boyd beat Silverdale by 40 and we let em hang around with penalties and big plays, you play the game to win. C'mon Boyd come play the game our Rams will be fine. Silverdale had a good QB. Their coached called a good game and their kids played until the final horn. I'm proud of the GCA win. I'd love to win 3 more games by 8 pts each and then shine the ball. Yes we have a lot to battle and overcome but how is that different than the last 3 years. Go Rams

Both teams better to be ready.

Nobody from Boyd thinks we have this in the bag - this will be a tough game for both teams. We have also experienced losing a RB. Tough game ahead and like you, we would be happy with an 8 point win as well!

The sky is falling the sky is falling. I guess I should just tear and burn my sweater vest and we should just crown their butts. Oh no here comes big bad Boyd and we have injuries and flu bug and young guys playing. Well who cares if Boyd beat Silverdale by 40 and we let em hang around with penalties and big plays, you play the game to win. C'mon Boyd come play the game our Rams will be fine. Silverdale had a good QB. Their coached called a good game and their kids played until the final horn. I'm proud of the GCA win. I'd love to win 3 more games by 8 pts each and then shine the ball. Yes we have a lot to battle and overcome but how is that different than the last 3 years. Go Rams

Both teams better to be ready.

Dang buddy calm down, no one thinks this will be easy because it won't. This game will be a 4 qtr war. We have also lost a great rb and no mercy rule in this one but Boyd will def come to play!

Im well aware of PuJos background I was just channelling Dennis Green for a minute. :). I'm just glad we get a shot at Boyd. There is no plan B.

I think it's going to be a war till the horn blows.

I still think Grace wins this,but Boyd beat a real good team at Oneida.Grace is off a little farther than I expected without Will,Grace by 7.