Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

Nah, if I make it I'll try to find neutral position, like the back of an end zone or something. Like I said, I could be wrong, I think it's gonna be a heck of a game & GCA could get the win. I know what Boyd's bringing to gca. It's gonna be another nock down drag out. As for insecurities or doubt, I hope there's not any, physically the rams can and did rebound, they just need to believe they can still compete with the best or they will start round ball.

Got a great spot in the end zone on top of the hill. About as neutral as you can get and a good view. Hope to see you around Friday night.

yeah I figured they probably will score 121:} this should be a no contester just hope we dont get embarrased, but the rules say we must show up so I guess coach will make us go:}

I's just pokin a little. Look up a couple, I already cleared that up. I'm stickin' with 21-24 winning this one as well, I look for a 10-14 point spread, & I went on record picking Boyd. You know my thinking on that, we already covered that last night.