Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

@pujo....You are not alone! Will is a great player but it takes a team to get this far. Just ask CAK. The Rams were one snap away from making that another W at CAK. Here are some key factors that some of the Boyd fans seem to forget. South Pitt claim they played extremely bad against BB. Also, BB beat an extremely average DCA out of Nashville 24-17. DCA lost by 2 touchdowns to FRA and Grace Christian toyed with FRA in a 40-14 game where they could have scored 3 more times. Remember the Rams put up 47 at South Pitt and could have scored again. Will McKamey only scored times. My thoughts are if Boyd defense is that good it will definitely get tested Friday night. Boyd did beat a good Oneida team but remember this Oneida doesn't hold a candle to the GCA high powered smart offense. I watched the Oneida game. Boyd put 8 in the box 80% of the time. Oneida did not play smart and they don't have a passing game. If I were GCA I would spread them out and throw all night long but force you to stop the run of 2 beast running backs that you will see for the next 2 years as well. Another piece of data is that it has been a long long time since the Rams have lost a home game. If the Rams play 4 quarters it could be a long night for the Bucs.

@pujo....You are not alone! Will is a great player but it takes a team to get this far. Just ask CAK. The Rams were one snap away from making that another W at CAK. Here are some key factors that some of the Boyd fans seem to forget. South Pitt claim they played extremely bad against BB. Also, BB beat an extremely average DCA out of Nashville 24-17. DCA lost by 2 touchdowns to FRA and Grace Christian toyed with FRA in a 40-14 game where they could have scored 3 more times. Remember the Rams put up 47 at South Pitt and could have scored again. Will McKamey only scored 4 times. My thoughts are if Boyd defense is that good it will definitely get tested Friday night. Boyd did beat a good Oneida team but remember this Oneida doesn't hold a candle to the GCA high powered smart offense. I watched the Oneida game. Boyd put 8 in the box 80% of the time. Oneida did not play smart and they don't have a passing game. If I were GCA I would spread them out and throw all night long but force you to stop the run of 2 beast running backs that you will see for the next 2 years as well. Another piece of data is that it has been a long long time since the Rams have lost a home game. If the Rams play 4 quarters it could be a long night for the Bucs.

@pujo....You are not alone! Will is a great player but it takes a team to get this far. Just ask CAK. The Rams were one snap away from making that another W at CAK. Here are some key factors that some of the Boyd fans seem to forget. South Pitt claim they played extremely bad against BB. Also, BB beat an extremely average DCA out of Nashville 24-17. DCA lost by 2 touchdowns to FRA and Grace Christian toyed with FRA in a 40-14 game where they could have scored 3 more times. Remember the Rams put up 47 at South Pitt and could have scored again. Will McKamey only scored times. My thoughts are if Boyd defense is that good it will definitely get tested Friday night. Boyd did beat a good Oneida team but remember this Oneida doesn't hold a candle to the GCA high powered smart offense. I watched the Oneida game. Boyd put 8 in the box 80% of the time. Oneida did not play smart and they don't have a passing game. If I were GCA I would spread them out and throw all night long but force you to stop the run of 2 beast running backs that you will see for the next 2 years as well. Another piece of data is that it has been a long long time since the Rams have lost a home game. If the Rams play 4 quarters it could be a long night for the Bucs.

Don't hold a candle huh?

@crow....don't mean to offend you crow, but Oneida could have been more creative. If you haven't seen GCA's offense then I can tell you it is powerful. If all they

did was run it would still be hard to stop but they can be well balanced when needed. I saw the Oneida game and they had size but Boyd played smarter and they were fast.

Nobody said anything about being lucky to play GCA and this is not about talking smack. All I have read on this post for the last two days is how great Boyd Buchanan is and

how they will beat GCA by several scores, basically dismissing them because they lost a great running back. I only stated some facts about the team and their strengths.

I think someone even mentioned Friendship Christian as being the game. My opinion is that it will be a great game at GCA and wouldn't dismiss them at all.

As for the South Pitt running backs EXTREMELY GOOD team and GREAT running backs, not doubting that at all. GCA is balanced. Is that better?

I find it very hard to dispute the numbers below. Computers have no emotion about any of the teams. Looks like GCA has played the best schedule and has only been beat by most likely a 3A state repeat champion, if CAK beats Alcoa this Friday night.

unapproved website used its rankings algorithm to predict which teams belong where in the Tennessee Division 2A Football playoff bracket. This list will be updated weekly.

Playoffs have started. Click here to view the official bracket. # School Overall League Rating Strength 1 Grace Christian (Knoxville, TN) 10-1 5-0 31.7 8.2 2 Boyd-Buchanan (Chattanooga, TN) 11-1 3-0 26.3 4 3 Friendship Christian (Lebanon, TN) 10-1 7-1 24.2 -5.6 4 Adamsville (TN) 10-1 4-0 21.1 -4.8

Nobody said anything about being lucky to play GCA and this is not about talking smack. All I have read on this post for the last two days is how great Boyd Buchanan is and

how they will beat GCA by several scores, basically dismissing them because they lost a great running back. I only stated some facts about the team and their strengths.

I think someone even mentioned Friendship Christian as being the game. My opinion is that it will be a great game at GCA and wouldn't dismiss them at all.

As for the South Pitt running backs EXTREMELY GOOD team and GREAT running backs, not doubting that at all. GCA is balanced. Is that better?

Show me a post that a Boyd fan has said that Boyd was so great and would blowout Grace. You can't because it's not there.

@crow....don't mean to offend you crow, but Oneida could have been more creative. If you haven't seen GCA's offense then I can tell you it is powerful. If all they

did was run it would still be hard to stop but they can be well balanced when needed. I saw the Oneida game and they had size but Boyd played smarter and they were fast.

Don't worry about offending me partner, I got pretty thick skin. I have saw GCA several times on film and once in person. It is a well executed offense but I don't know that it's anymore powerful than most other wing-T based systems. GCA is not the first team Boyd will have saw in the playoffs that runs this. Matter of fact they will be the 3rd in a row. I would venture to say GCA will also rank third on the physical meter as well. You run it well, just not all that physical.