Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

Don't worry about offending me partner, I got pretty thick skin. I have saw GCA several times on film and once in person. It is a well executed offense but I don't know that it's anymore powerful than most other wing-T based systems. GCA is not the first team Boyd will have saw in the playoffs that runs this. Matter of fact they will be the 3rd in a row. I would venture to say GCA will also rank third on the physical meter as well. You run it well, just not all that physical.

Really?,,,Wow! Better hit the weights boys, evidently we're not "strong" enough to run the wing T..........

Edited by gcapride

Don't worry about offending me partner, I got pretty thick skin. I have saw GCA several times on film and once in person. It is a well executed offense but I don't know that it's anymore powerful than most other wing-T based systems. GCA is not the first team Boyd will have saw in the playoffs that runs this. Matter of fact they will be the 3rd in a row. I would venture to say GCA will also rank third on the physical meter as well. You run it well, just not all that physical.

And you may be right. Just wondering why didn't you guys try something different? GCA does have a passing game but why use it unless you have to

@pujo....You are not alone! Will is a great player but it takes a team to get this far. Just ask CAK. The Rams were one snap away from making that another W at CAK. Here are some key factors that some of the Boyd fans seem to forget. South Pitt claim they played extremely bad against BB. Also, BB beat an extremely average DCA out of Nashville 24-17. DCA lost by 2 touchdowns to FRA and Grace Christian toyed with FRA in a 40-14 game where they could have scored 3 more times. Remember the Rams put up 47 at South Pitt and could have scored again. Will McKamey only scored times. My thoughts are if Boyd defense is that good it will definitely get tested Friday night. Boyd did beat a good Oneida team but remember this Oneida doesn't hold a candle to the GCA high powered smart offense. I watched the Oneida game. Boyd put 8 in the box 80% of the time. Oneida did not play smart and they don't have a passing game. If I were GCA I would spread them out and throw all night long but force you to stop the run of 2 beast running backs that you will see for the next 2 years as well. Another piece of data is that it has been a long long time since the Rams have lost a home game. If the Rams play 4 quarters it could be a long night for the Bucs.

Haha ok since we are comparing scores you guys had your hands full with a bad silverdale team which Boyd beat 42-6. I avtually heard they should have beat grace, i think you will be surprised come Friday night buddy! Go Bucs!!!

Edited by footballrox

Really?,,,Wow! Better hit the weights boys, evidently we're not "strong" enough to run the wing T..........

WHAT A BUNCH OF GARBAGE FROM A GUY WHO'S TEAM IS PLAYING BASKETBALL... Crow, you need to stay out of this one, that was a dumb post.

And I can promise you this, if Brewster would have had a shot at you guys, it would have been BAD. His offensive line is dominating!

I agree, when you can run 6-7 running backs for positive yards in wing T against 8 opponents winning at least 50% of their games, I would have to say STRONG.

Haha ok since we are comparing scores you guys had your hands full with a bad silverdale team which Boyd beat 42-6. I avtually heard they should have beat grace, i think you will be surprised come Friday night buddy! Go Bucs!!!

Here is a hint: The reason why I brought up the DCA game you won 24-17 is because you guys keep bringing up the Silverdale score. Bottom Line is a win is a win. You guys dismiss GCA all you want and look forward to Friendship rematch of the century. They will probably lay down and hand it to you almighty Bucs

If you heard that Silverdale should have beat Grace then you didn't see it for yourself. But hey please dismiss them and you can start your basketball season with some extra players.

Here is a hint: The reason why I brought up the DCA game you won 24-17 is because you guys keep bringing up the Silverdale score. Bottom Line is a win is a win. You guys dismiss GCA all you want and look forward to Friendship rematch of the century. They will probably lay down and hand it to you almighty Bucs

Nobody has said they will be dismissing grace either. I guarantee you the Bucs show up and play the best ball they can and not overlook a team they know is good. I have no idea where you keep getting this stuff, the players play the game and not these fans on here talking and the players who play the game will be jacked!!!