Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

Battle of the privy's. If I gotta pull for a hoser, it might as well be a Boyd hoser. No offense grace, I do believe physically you can still pull the plow without Will but I think mentally your team has some insecurity about not having him. There won't be any room for that when Boyd comes a callin'. I could very well be wrong, if so I'll be the first to admit it. Hope both stay healthy.

That's not what I saw last night. I saw a couple of strong RB's step up for Will and the Team and ran it hard all night. Don't get me wrong, we miss 24, and will continue to miss his production. However, if the O-line continues to block like they did over the last 3 quarters, I like our chances.

You should, everyone should always like their teams chances. Two very good teams meet up fri night #1 vs #2 Go Bucs!

Battle of the privy's. If I gotta pull for a hoser, it might as well be a Boyd hoser. No offense grace, I do believe physically you can still pull the plow without Will but I think mentally your team has some insecurity about not having him. There won't be any room for that when Boyd comes a callin'. I could very well be wrong, if so I'll be the first to admit it. Hope both stay healthy.

I think the second half proved a lot to this team last night. First half was a little rusty. Second half, the defense found its stride. This team now understands what they have to do to get the W. Any insecurities they may have had (which I don't think there were any), were put to rest in the 2nd half. Come on down, sit on the Boyd side, we would still like to have your $2 next week.

I think the second half proved a lot to this team last night. First half was a little rusty. Second half, the defense found its stride. This team now understands what they have to do to get the W. Any insecurities they may have had (which I don't think there were any), were put to rest in the 2nd half. Come on down, sit on the Boyd side, we would still like to have your $2 next week.

Nah, if I make it I'll try to find neutral position, like the back of an end zone or something. Like I said, I could be wrong, I think it's gonna be a heck of a game & GCA could get the win. I know what Boyd's bringing to gca. It's gonna be another nock down drag out. As for insecurities or doubt, I hope there's not any, physically the rams can and did rebound, they just need to believe they can still compete with the best or they will start round ball.