Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I think the Bucs win this one at the line of scrimmage.

GO BUCS

I agree!! 55, 78, 53, 12, and 56 will be big against their run and 55, 52, 78, 63, and 53 will control the line for our dynamic duo to have good games IMO!!

Buc55, it seems like they have had a good focused week of practice so far, so I expect our best!!

GO BUCS!!!!!

Got a great spot in the end zone on top of the hill. About as neutral as you can get and a good view. Hope to see you around Friday night.

Well he could surely take care of it....he is a beast!! By the way Crow, you should come to the game Friday and cheer the Bucs on:}

Just wanted to let y'all know there has been a decent possiblilty come up & I may actually get to come to this one. If so I'll be sure to look you up sky and pride we'll have to meet up as well. I should have a bead on our upcoming round ball season for ya by then :D