Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any video on Greenback from this year online? I can't find anything, just pictures.

Croz, if that Marshall man has my Murphy Fair book, their is a synopsis I had made in their about Greenback. I will make a deal with him, he can read that synopsis about Greenback if he will stop his bus in Kimball next Friday on his way to Greenback.

Have not seen Coalfield play, but have heard they are big and slow. Big and slow won't be able to beat this Greenback team. Greenback has speed, not only in the backfield, their big guys are pretty quick, as is their D line and LB's. Greenback by 28.

Cannot over look Coalfield,two yrs ago they gave us a good spankin up there at their place!They are not 10-1 for nothing.Their D is only giving up 8 pts a game,big boys up front gonna be a tough one.

I'm gonna watch from atop the press box again orngnblk. If there's room that is. Look me up, I'll be wearing Cloudland apparel

wiil do,if you happen to get there a little early second truck from the field gate a white and gold f-250 diesel directly in front of concession stand,i will be at the fence at the tailgate,gray hoody and shorts,i will get ther at 5:30,stop by be nice to meet ya. Edited by orngnblk

Have not seen Coalfield play, but have heard they are big and slow. Big and slow won't be able to beat this Greenback team. Greenback has speed, not only in the backfield, their big guys are pretty quick, as is their D line and LB's. Greenback by 28.

Greenback will win. . . But not by 28.