Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Anyone know if there is a radio station that broadcast FCS's games on the internet? WTNW 820AM has been broadcasting Marion County all season, but for some reason they didn't broadcast the Trousdale game. I got lucky and found a station that was covering it for Trousdale last week. Unfortunately I have been stuck working Friday nights for the last few weeks and have had to settle on just listening to the games.

Anyone know if there is a radio station that broadcast FCS's games on the internet? WTNW 820AM has been broadcasting Marion County all season, but for some reason they didn't broadcast the Trousdale game. I got lucky and found a station that was covering it for Trousdale last week. Unfortunately I have been stuck working Friday nights for the last few weeks and have had to settle on just listening to the games.

We've never had regular radio broadcasts. There is only one station in Lebanon and the LHS games are on it. They have come out some years after LHS season was over and covered us. But I wouldn't count on it. It is FM 98.9 WANT.

Guest Purplepastry

And FC want? Again, no respect for Marion. We just lucked up and made into the playoffs.

Just hope to see a good game with both sides coming thru with no injuries. Again....GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Speak for your self, I for one am hoping for many injuries to the other side, contusions, lacerations, broken bones, dislocations, and various other blunt force trama. That is the basic premise of football no matter what these metros of today say.