Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

FCS by a lot. Their qb is d I talent

Thank goodness you're back. A predicted MC lose by you is pretty close to an assured win for Marion. Thought you'd deserted us for awhile there.

I was surprised by how well Marion played Friday night, on both sides of the ball. No rust on offense and vast improvement on defense. I knew when ten purple helmets were in on first tackle of the game things were going to be all right. Every time TC tried to make it a ballgame Marion came right back at them immediately. No rolling over for this team; FCS will be in for a ballgame Friday night. Nice to see MC fans back on Coacht in numbers. Go Warriors.

Edited by JoeWillie12

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

if you really want to open a can ask how many key players at FCS are being home schooled and getting around the TSSAA rules

I've seen a lot of ridiculous accusations on CoachT, but you sir have achieved a level I thought was impossible. You really believe there are home schooled players that are on the FCS football team?

We don't have any homeschooled kids that I'm aware of. And AJ lives in Wilson County and lives pretty close to friendship. We don't actively recruit so get over yourself. A good program recruits for itself

Going by the T$$AA definition, everybody recruits. Anybody who tries to say otherwise is naive or lying.

Problem I have is privates that skirt the financial aid rules to help kids pay tuition that they otherwise might not be able to afford. Props to FCS for having the integrity to go DII.

Chickenman, you are obviously one of them rose colored glass wearing fellers. Again.....don't make statements you can't prove and only speculate. Talk facts.....your coaches cheated and played the stupid card....recon that may be the whole truth.....! Now as this feud, hope the Warriors win cause OP ain't a fan of them privates.....

The mc coaches did nothing more than any other successful teams do and that's a fact including sp. Don't play ignorant op and talk about the coach needing an ethics class............don't an idiot

Like Croz said, we don't have spring practice and that's why we're usually a lot better week 10 then we even are in week 5. I don't expect you to be awed of us. I know this though, the last time we played y'all was 2 years ago and we beat you pretty good. It was my senior year and this years friendship team is a lot better, and all of the seniors on this years team were starters 2 years ago. But after saying all that, we'll see how it goes, I'm pretty confident about the game

So I guess you sat on the bench since those sophomores were starters...........did you bring em water?? You should be confident about the game......y'all are huge favorites.......#3 team in the state vs unranked

Edited by TheTruthPrevails