Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

It is better than Smith County QB, Better be focused on Fulton... lol

Smith County's and Smithville's!! I believe they know who they are playing. Instead of trolling, yall better be practicing on the hardwood. Heard DC got everyone back..Hmmm, seems like I heard that back in August bout the football team too!

Edited by BigDaddy_1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with trolling! lol Basketball is in full swing for us. (thanks to LA) Coach Matin will have the boys ready, Can't wait. Like I said Better be focused on Fulton. Hey I heard the Train horn will be there again next week. cool.png

Hopefuly the train horn will be on our side this time! We can use all the support we can get.

isnt Maplewood already playing round ball?

Maplewood is where I predicted them to be back in week 4. After the brackets came out I thought they might have a chance to make it to the quarterfinals. But I knew that would be as far as this team could go.

When preliminary brackets where made up, about six weeks ago, I stated that neither LA nor DeKalb would be able to beat either Fulton or Greeneville. And I'm still standing by that statement. Unless they have recently found a way to beat a team that has speed on both side of the ball I see the Wildcats losing another one to the Falcons.

Let's see...Smith said we couldn't get them this year, we did. DeKalb said we couldn't get them, and we got them twice. I see a trend here. Now, back to bed so I can somehow keep from puking my guts out.

Here's the trends that I see: Smith County not being able to beat teams with speed come playoff time. DeKalb County not being able to beat Livingston Academy. And last, but not least, Livingston Academy not being able to beat Fulton.