Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

Congrats to LA on a fine season .. From a Fulton fan that was there the LA kids played hard and tackled well in the 1st half ... as you seen if you miss a tackle on # 5 its off to the races ... but Falcons had a lot of trouble with footing for some reason ... the field was awful ... #8 and # 2 were fine players ... game plan was just hitem each play and hope they slow down some .. I think thts what happened .. I saw #8 get hit some hard licks that slowed him but to his toughness he kept fighting ... those kids are tough no doubt ... figured if Fulton could withstand the 1st part of game when a team is playing on so much emotion that we could win .. and thats what happened. GOOD LUCK !!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to LA on a fine season .. From a Fulton fan that was there the LA kids played hard and tackled well in the 1st half ... as you seen if you miss a tackle on # 5 its off to the races ... but Falcons had a lot of trouble with footing for some reason ... the field was awful ... #8 and # 2 were fine players ... game plan was just hitem each play and hope they slow down some .. I think thts what happened .. I saw #8 get hit some hard licks that slowed him but to his toughness he kept fighting ... those kids are tough no doubt ... figured if Fulton could withstand the 1st part of game when a team is playing on so much emotion that we could win .. and thats what happened. GOOD LUCK !!

Was some nice hits & If also heard Mccoin had 8 stitches in his throwing hand from an incident earlier in the week. Though luck! Never seen him turn the ball over before. Could imagine how hard it would be to hold on to the ball with a stitched up hand must less throw it. Take nothing away from fulton def as they were hitting hard but thought that needed to be shared. Tough kid with alot of heart!

Was some nice hits & If also heard Mccoin had 8 stitches in his throwing hand from an incident earlier in the week. Though luck! Never seen him turn the ball over before. Could imagine how hard it would be to hold on to the ball with a stitched up hand must less throw it. Take nothing away from fulton def as they were hitting hard but thought that needed to be shared. Tough kid with alot of heart!

Thanks heart and yes Brock has 7 stitches in his ring finger on his throwing hand, I do not think it was the difference in the game as Fulton is an outstanding team. Turnovers and speed got the best of us. I could not be more proud to be a fan and supporter of the wildcats who have went out every friday and gave 110% top to bottom. Good luck seniors in the future and to all the rest it is never to early to start prepairing for next year. Good luck to Fulton, I have a feeling that next week could decide the state champs, go bring that gold back east.

Thanks heart and yes Brock has 7 stitches in his ring finger on his throwing hand, I do not think it was the difference in the game as Fulton is an outstanding team. Turnovers and speed got the best of us. I could not be more proud to be a fan and supporter of the wildcats who have went out every friday and gave 110% top to bottom. Good luck seniors in the future and to all the rest it is never to early to start prepairing for next year. Good luck to Fulton, I have a feeling that next week could decide the state champs, go bring that gold back east.

Are you a Fulton fan? I was told that Livingston Academy is located in Middle Tennessee (just barely)

Are you a Fulton fan? I was told that Livingston Academy is located in Middle Tennessee (just barely)

I have tons of respect for Knox Fulton. LA spent several years in 2 AAA with Fulton and they have always been a thorn in our side. Am I fan? Not so much as that I respect what the coaches and players there do year in and year out. I also have friends in Giles co. and have followed them some (have not seen them play) but from what I hear should be a great game. But if I must live in a region to be a fan I do live closer to Fulton :)