Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestions, We live half mile from the end or beginning of the Natchez Trace off Hwy 100. We'll take the Trace straight down to Collinwood looks to be around 2 hours or so. Should be a good game. If you decide to eat in Waynesboro you just get off the trace on hwy 64 west and its about 10 miles to waynesboro. There's a Mexican restaurant, emeralds, Pizza Hut and the tin roof steakhouse. When you leave Waynesboro, you take hwy 13 south about 12 miles to Cwood.

Weird how some memories from long ago still seem fresh after many years. Nashville Christian came to Collinwood in the late severties for a game. Collinwood's program had just started a year or two before and I think it was the same for NCS. I seem to recall NCS wore blue and white uniforms. Former Collinwood coach Boyce Dixon played qb for Collinwood and he had a great game. This was also one of Collinwood's first wins. I recall some nice lady from NCS who kept hollering "catch that little fellow...bless his heart" Wish I didn't know now the things I didn't know then.

Croz, we did return a lot of guys from last years team. We also lost a lot of talented players as well. They were great players and good kids on top of that. Number 7 is back and has had an exceptional year statisically. Over 1500 yards rushing and 31 total TD'S. The other guys on the team are just as talented. Go eagles!!!

I'm hoping the cousins in Cousinwood can beat these private school pansies. NCS better not forget their tea and strumpets. Also, there is NO valet parking at Dong-bag Field so NCS folks might want to bring their personal drivers or servants as well. Also be sure to bring your best fur coats, mink or chinchilla preferably, as will be a wee bit nurpley Good luck to both teams!

I'm hoping the cousins in Cousinwood can beat these private school pansies. NCS better not forget their tea and strumpets. Also, there is NO valet parking at Dong-bag Field so NCS folks might want to bring their personal drivers or servants as well. Also be sure to bring your best fur coats, mink or chinchilla preferably, as will be a wee bit nurpley Good luck to both teams!

" classic post" should be sweatervest post of the year!