Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

I would say this is a very true statement.... although Alcoa is better.

Thanks BPM. If we face each other again in Cookeville I'll be sure to pass along your opinions to our guys :mrgreen: We will trade "better" for moving on to Round 4 while the "better" team stays home. Not sure how you analyze football but we are 3-1 against those guys the past 2 years. I would have thought your last encounter with CAK would have more positively influenced your opinion, but hey, its only an opinion and we all have one. Wished we could have done more to impress you B)

couldn't agree more Hogan....why don't Milan and E-Town play this week for the "what gets off that yellow bus" title and CAK and CPA play for the pay-for-play "what get's out of that Lexus" title

Your on a roll tonight coach! Dont forget the Mercedes and Bentley's!! LOL!!!

You both have it wrong, only Limo's and Helicopters for us at CAK :D But I hear those poor boys at CPA have to drive themselves to school in those rough riding Lamborghini's and Ferrari's .

Thanks BPM. If we face each other again in Cookeville I'll be sure to pass along your opinions to our guys :mrgreen: We will trade "better" for moving on to Round 4 while the "better" team stays home. Not sure how you analyze football but we are 3-1 against those guys the past 2 years. I would have thought your last encounter with CAK would have more positively influenced your opinion, but hey, its only an opinion and we all have one. Wished we could have done more to impress you B)

I'm pretty sure he is comparing Alcoa to CPA.

Geez football dad.... your busting my chops!!! You totally misunderstood what I was saying. In no way was I talking about CAK!! I meant we match up better with Alcoa, but Alcoa is still better than us (Milan)!!! Go back and look at what I said again and it will make sense.

I fully believe CAK is the better team between you and Alcoa. I don't think there is much difference though as the scores of your games with them would indicate. I just think we match up with them better as they are a run first team. We are built to stop the run. We do not have the personnel to slow you guys down. Are games with Alcoa in the past..... we could slow them down but not stop them. They are better than us. This is what I meant!!!

I'm thinking the only way to slow down CAK is to try and be physical with their

WR's even if you get some flags. Maybe give your D line some time to pressure

the QB. Milan just didn't have the players to do that last year and

we still don't. That's an issue with our coaching staff. I guess change

is a lot harder for some people.

I know this is a Milan/CPA thread but there are only 4 teams left and I think most

people know CAK is a heavy favorite to win it again.

Geez football dad.... your busting my chops!!! You totally misunderstood what I was saying. In no way was I talking about CAK!! I meant we match up better with Alcoa, but Alcoa is still better than us (Milan)!!! Go back and look at what I said again and it will make sense.

I fully believe CAK is the better team between you and Alcoa. I don't think there is much difference though as the scores of your games with them would indicate. I just think we match up with them better as they are a run first team. We are built to stop the run. We do not have the personnel to slow you guys down. Are games with Alcoa in the past..... we could slow them down but not stop them. They are better than us. This is what I meant!!!

No worries BPM. I never did score very high on reading comprehension on the ACT, ha. My apologies for misinterpreting your comments. Anyway, I don't mean to be a thread hijacker, just bored and trying to keep my post count higher than GoVolsKnox (GVK) :D I'll call Coach Bradley and tell him to change out the bulletin board :mrgreen:

I believe it's up to the coaching staff, the spotter that CPA is using is making the calls. I just enter the numbers. Yes, it is like candy, but I've never seen anyone move to the next level on assists, just tackles. :mrgreen:

So, the spotter position has been upgraded. That is not a SHOCKER.

Edited by Bighurt