Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

BPM knows i give milan alk the credit in the world and.after watching.CPA games over the years and seeing milan games over the years. Id have to say this years CPA squad has the msost well rounded team ive ever seen in 3A or 4A in the middle and west regions if tennessee. They will be.very hard.for Milan.to beat. Glad this game.is 15 mindown the.road from fairview. you can guarantee i will be there. Historically its smart to pick Milan but i dont.think this is their year. CPA wins by 14. if milan.plays.perfect ball. CPA wins by 7. They are good this year fellas. Real good.

We are due a perfect game, hasn't happened this year, but if it does, I like our chances.

OK i have read over this thread and got my laughs in. First it is hard to judge how good Middle TN teams are because there is not many teams that are good. Second how good was Cheatham Co. anyways? Last time I remembered that they were good they got demolished by a mediocre McKenzie team 2004. Not for sure but i know im real close correct if im wrong please. Third how many times can you say "Well our team is better than last years", "This is the best team we ever had", "This is the team that dominated that scrub team that played in a district that overall was horrible but one team stood undefeated". blah blah blah blah.....

That is all I hear that same stuff. So if we are going like this then Milan will win this game by at least 21. Even though Milan is down this year CPA is soft as Charmin tissue!!!!!

OK i have read over this thread and got my laughs in. First it is hard to judge how good Middle TN teams are because there is not many teams that are good. Second how good was Cheatham Co. anyways? Last time I remembered that they were good they got demolished by a mediocre McKenzie team 2004. Not for sure but i know im real close correct if im wrong please. Third how many times can you say "Well our team is better than last years", "This is the best team we ever had", "This is the team that dominated that scrub team that played in a district that overall was horrible but one team stood undefeated". blah blah blah blah.....

That is all I hear that same stuff. So if we are going like this then Milan will win this game by at least 21. Even though Milan is down this year CPA is soft as Charmin tissue!!!!!

There's also John Wayne toilet paper, rough and tough and don't take "it" off nobody.........

Edited by robjim

there's only one 3a team in the state that can put 42 points on milan, and that's cak. they are capable of putting 42 on milan and cpa. gotta agree somewhat with GVM on the talent level in mid state. cpa has not seen a team this year like there gonna see friday nite. gonna be a slobberknocker fer sure. with milan pulling a close one out in the end. back to the state for the dawgs. UH OH!!!

Oh yeah forgot. #3 Finch and #22 Belew were kicked off the team. They try to make it sound good the kids will be kids. They got caught doing something and got disciplined.

You are wrong. Kevius Finch graduated early (I was at the graduation and saw him get his diploma and Belew chose to leave to play basketball. After he had already left.... he got into trouble and could not play anysports.....but had already quit football. Neither one ever got kicked off the football team or disciplined in any way because nothing happened to Finch and nothing happened to belew during football season. This is the gospel truth. I know this football team better than anyone. GO SPREAD YOUR LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE KIDS ALONE!!!!!!!!!

'BIGPURPLEMACHINE'

Milan doesn't look that flashy when you watch them on film. But lets be honest. Their line play is solid..... they have a good rb..... a 3yr starting senior qb..... speed on defense...... excellent special teams and a coaching staff that has been together for 17yrs and played in many big games.

Other teams may be more talented.... but if Milan doesn't make mistakes...... they are very hard to beat!!!

BMP Milan never has been flashy ..not how they play the game, tho it is Rock Solid fundemental football to the core...wish we saw more of it and they are playing as Team

GO BULLDOGS !!1

You are wrong. Kevius Finch graduated early (I was at the graduation and saw him get his diploma and Belew chose to leave to play basketball. After he had already left.... he got into trouble and could not play anysports.....but had already quit football. Neither one ever got kicked off the football team or disciplined in any way because nothing happened to Finch and nothing happened to belew during football season. This is the gospel truth. I know this football team better than anyone. GO SPREAD YOUR LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE KIDS ALONE!!!!!!!!!

This really made you mad? U mad bro? Truth hurts im from Milan and happen to know mostly everybody in Milan and their families too. So you can actually take what they said in the paper to make it look good and throw it out the window. If you want to go ask Morris. People in Milan are so gullable and will believe anything that they are told. This was coming from the summer when it went down people tried to keep it quiet though. lol.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/milan-tn/T7D1NE22Q6KE5AFDS

Like i said I'm Milan fan but dont get it twisted this town is screwed up just like any others. But Morris runs a good program that is clean.

This really made you mad? U mad bro? Truth hurts im from Milan and happen to know mostly everybody in Milan and their families too. So you can actually take what they said in the paper to make it look good and throw it out the window. If you want to go ask Morris. People in Milan are so gullable and will believe anything that they are told. This was coming from the summer when it went down people tried to keep it quiet though. lol.

http://www.topix.com...D1NE22Q6KE5AFDS

Like i said I'm Milan fan but dont get it twisted this town is screwed up just like any others. But Morris runs a good program that is clean.

So you post comments from a chat board and that proves what??? Cause we all know people on a chat board tell the truth right??? I guess the same thing could be said for my comments because this is a chat board. But here is the truth and I will leave it as this. I have missed 3-4 Milan games in the last 20yrs. I played for Milan.... graduated in '98. I have relatives that currently play and coach at Milan. I know everything about this program. You call yourself a Milan fan but you are trying to trash the players.....KIDS!!!! You are scum and have absolutely no character. You just joined Coach T and most of the posters on here know me. I think they can all see the truth here!!! You should be ashamed of yourself...... again this is all I will say about this!!! No need to address such trash!!!!!!!

So you post comments from a chat board and that proves what??? Cause we all know people on a chat board tell the truth right??? I guess the same thing could be said for my comments because this is a chat board. But here is the truth and I will leave it as this. I have missed 3-4 Milan games in the last 20yrs. I played for Milan.... graduated in '98. I have relatives that currently play and coach at Milan. I know everything about this program. You call yourself a Milan fan but you are trying to trash the players.....KIDS!!!! You are scum and have absolutely no character. You just joined Coach T and most of the posters on here know me. I think they can all see the truth here!!! You should be ashamed of yourself...... again this is all I will say about this!!! No need to address such trash!!!!!!!

let em have it BPM :)