Liberty @ Covington

fsunoles1623

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a joke. Liberty's speed compared to Covingtons speed was like comparing a pro team to a high school team. Covington got to the outside on every run that they wanted to. Liberty was almost forcing Covington outside by sending pressure from up the middle. Liberty was much bigger than Covington on the lines, but they got pushed around quite a bit as the game went on. I can't wait for DHStennis to get on here and add his 2 cents to the beatdown that Liberty received

It was a joke. Liberty's speed compared to Covingtons speed was like comparing a pro team to a high school team. Covington got to the outside on every run that they wanted to. Liberty was almost forcing Covington outside by sending pressure from up the middle. Liberty was much bigger than Covington on the lines, but they got pushed around quite a bit as the game went on. I can't wait for DHStennis to get on here and add his 2 cents to the beatdown that Liberty received

fsu...i dont make excuses...our lines got dominated...no covington is not a pro team...i think ull see that next week vs fulton...ur lines were better...ur speed was not...as our safety who ran ur boys down and tried to strip the ball showed...

the better team won last night...the more consistent team on the season won last night...covington sort of showed up...liberty did not...that was good ol liberty from weeks 0-4...pretty impressive werent we...

no idea why we were throwing hail marys all night...5 or 6 turnovers from the qb was killer...covington capitalized as they should have...good for them...

covington is a fantastic team...i have seen better...including this season...in 4A...but covington is clearly the most consistent at keeping a high level of play...i hope it continues next week

as far as getting dominated in all facets...ur boys hit the big plays with our dbs in no mans land...that was impressive...other than that...ur team struggled most of the night running the ball...we forced those passes...and then failed to play the right coverage...ur qb was $$$...much more impressed with his arm than anything else i saw on the field last night...he can throw it just fine...

fsu...i dont make excuses...our lines got dominated...no covington is not a pro team...i think ull see that next week vs fulton...ur lines were better...ur speed was not...as our safety who ran ur boys down and tried to strip the ball showed...

the better team won last night...the more consistent team on the season won last night...covington sort of showed up...liberty did not...that was good ol liberty from weeks 0-4...pretty impressive werent we...

no idea why we were throwing hail marys all night...5 or 6 turnovers from the qb was killer...covington capitalized as they should have...good for them...

covington is a fantastic team...i have seen better...including this season...in 4A...but covington is clearly the most consistent at keeping a high level of play...i hope it continues next week

as far as getting dominated in all facets...ur boys hit the big plays with our dbs in no mans land...that was impressive...other than that...ur team struggled most of the night running the ball...we forced those passes...and then failed to play the right coverage...ur qb was $$$...much more impressed with his arm than anything else i saw on the field last night...he can throw it just fine...

Man you are full of it. Liberty had no chance at all of keeping up with Covington. Covington did not struggle most of the night whatsoever and the safety did not run down White or Williams. Williams left your safety in the dust on the catch right before the half. Obviously you haven't seen many better 4a teams, because Covington is 1 of 2 left playing. Oh and how about those picks the covington qb threw. Haha man everything you said before the game was wrong, and everything you are saying now is wrong. Good try tho.

DhsTennis i have respected your opinion on other boards and topics. But your are in denial about last night. Covington rushed for nearly 300yds and threw for alsmost 200. White had 184 and 2TDs. Only thing Liberty forced was their fans to leave early to cut the heat on in the car. The best 4a team you seen all year was last night. Deal with it and eat your crow. I give you credit you support your team but get off the acid kick and come back to reality. Because the Chargers are headed to Cookeville to prove more haters wrong!!! You couldn't have said it any better Lincoln & like I said I guess he didn't watch the game we watched last night where Covington dominated from the kickoff!!

Lib & tennis, what about the Liberty coach or representative in the press box that was said to be using offensive language in front on fans women & children up by the pressbox. Said to be MFing, GD & such, loud & obnoxiously on the first drive, excessively on the first flag. Guy was 19 to 24ish yrs old, 6-4ish had a fitted baseball cap with TECH across the back. Your coach, administration, etc needs to be aware of this if they somehow are unaware of it. It is a bad reflection on Liberty & the school system. Was told he went in on into the pressbox soon after and they really didn't hear much of him after 1st 4 or 5 minutes on account he stayed in the pressbox. Don't know if he was offically with the staff or what but he was definitely not repping in postive or educated manner.

Lib & tennis, what about the Liberty coach or representative in the press box that was said to be using offensive language in front on fans women & children up by the pressbox. Said to be MFing, GD & such, loud & obnoxiously on the first drive, excessively on the first flag. Guy was 19 to 24ish yrs old, 6-4ish had a fitted baseball cap with TECH across the back. Your coach, administration, etc needs to be aware of this if they somehow are unaware of it. It is a bad reflection on Liberty & the school system. Was told he went in on into the pressbox soon after and they really didn't hear much of him after 1st 4 or 5 minutes on account he stayed in the pressbox. Don't know if he was offically with the staff or what but he was definitely not repping in postive or educated manner.

The coaches expect the players to do what the players are coached to do. Look, if you were a High School football coach, coaching the heck of your players since Spring Ball, June & July. Would you expect the players to do what was told? I understand where you are coming from. But its common sense, if you sat in front of the pressbox, you should expect that. Its the SEMIFINALS! Dang how many times the Covington coaches cuss in the pressbox, or sideline? (I am just saying) But I don't blame the coaches using offensive language to get there fustration out, whether its a blown assingment, or a missed tackle. They coach the heck out of the players, worked numarious amouts of hours on Sunday, studying film on the Chargers. They EXPECT the players to do, because they worked and teached the players on plays, fundamentals, etc. about 6 months now.