Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

I encourage all MJ fans to make the trip down 240 to see what should be a great ball game. Support your team. Donot get caught up with any of the negative crap that is being said about the Memphis area. You will find a very hospitable crowd who knows football and want to see a great contest. Just ask the Smyrna fans from 2010. Plenty of parking and well lit areas.

Its not Whithevan High School its the hood around it that gets you. The young men and ladies that go there are great. Went to a game a few years back and the car we took had the tires slashed. We had to be towed and had to buy two new tires befor making it back home. We were treated nice at the game and enjoyed the game until we got back to the car of course this could happen any where. This game should be close but whitehaven wins on talent speed and defense.A big offensive and defensive line and linbackers that hnt the ball real well. Hate to say it will be a repeat in Cookville Mville and Da'haven Wha 34 MJ 0

The fans and Whitehaven team are some of the classiest people you will meet.

Whitehaven has a great team and will be a big challenge.They have great athletes with alot of speed and know how to play the game. With that being said; MJ is coming to win. We do remember last year and have been waiting for this game all year.

Go Bears !

Hey Dannyq

I encourage all MJ fans to make the trip down 240 to see what should be a great ball game. Support your team. Donot get caught up with any of the negative crap that is being said about the Memphis area. You will find a very hospitable crowd who knows football and want to see a great contest. Just ask the Smyrna fans from 2010. Plenty of parking and well lit areas.

Hey Dannyq, is the visitor seating fairly large or should we pack some extra chairs for plan B? Mj usually travels well but you never know how many will make the trip with the holiday weeked and the dreaded "BLACK FRIDAY" shopping crazies!

Edited by firefighter3887

This post is a response to the different posts that have been laid out so far...

Whitehaven aka BlackHaven aka the 38116 is NOT the Hood. Cars having tires slashed or getting broken into is a fairly RARE occurrence, let's not make it seem like its more than what it is...

As far as Whitehaven having too much speed and athleticism for MJ, I won't argue that point, but I will argue the back-handed sentiment (IMHO) that Whitehaven's Coaching isn't ON PAR or BETTER than MJ's staff. Whitehaven is not going out there and playing "Ghetto" Ball. Offensively and Defensively we got some Excellent coaching along with all the talent...

With that said

RESPECT DA HAVEN :hungry:

Its not Whithevan High School its the hood around it that gets you. The young men and ladies that go there are great. Went to a game a few years back and the car we took had the tires slashed. We had to be towed and had to buy two new tires befor making it back home. We were treated nice at the game and enjoyed the game until we got back to the car of course this could happen any where. This game should be close but whitehaven wins on talent speed and defense.A big offensive and defensive line and linbackers that hnt the ball real well. Hate to say it will be a repeat in Cookville Mville and Da'haven Wha 34 MJ 0

The tire slashing is another sign of how uncivil our great society has become. Several years ago my brother went to a game at the University of Arkansas (Fayetteville) and had his SUV "keyed" to the tune of $1000 plus. Some "kids" see the cars with out-of-town plates and don't think twice about vandalizing them. Let the driver beware.

BTW, IMO your game prediction is borderline absurd, but we'll find out Friday. You may be right on. Whitehaven's schedule has been mostly unchallengeing with only one truly competitive opponent, White Station (who almost beat them).

Edited by owlbooster