Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

This MJ team has been underestimated for a lot of the year especially here at the end of the season. Ever since the WC game people have doubted them and really didnt think they would make it that far in the playoffs. This team fights and has progressivly gotten better throughout this year. The coaching staff should be commended. The athletes have bought in and will be prepared. I can not wait to travel to Memphis this Friday to see a great game.

Heard coach Perry on the radio after the game last night. He was very serious about how bad they were beat last year. With several back, look for a lot of revenge talk in their locker room. I bet this is a lot better ballgame. Don't know if they can win but the score will be closer.

We got a lot back too! i.e. #7 Mark Dodson, #5 Voodoo Sims, #1 (formerly #10 last Season) Gearld Perry (remember that opening play BOMB), #2 Pat Smith, and last but not least #9 Justin "Maceo" Hunt... And the Offense may have MORE Weapons this season!

#CantWait (Bart Scott voice)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

This post is a response to the different posts that have been laid out so far...

Whitehaven aka BlackHaven aka the 38116 is NOT the Hood. Cars having tires slashed or getting broken into is a fairly RARE occurrence, let's not make it seem like its more than what it is...

As far as Whitehaven having too much speed and athleticism for MJ, I won't argue that point, but I will argue the back-handed sentiment (IMHO) that Whitehaven's Coaching isn't ON PAR or BETTER than MJ's staff. Whitehaven is not going out there and playing "Ghetto" Ball. Offensively and Defensively we got some Excellent coaching along with all the talent...

With that said

RESPECT DA HAVEN :hungry:

Nobody has said anything about y'all's coaches or y'all playing "ghetto ball", I only said that MJ plays fundamental ball meaning that they won't beat themselves. I don't know about y'all's coaching so I didn't comment on it, it was just a misunderstanding I guess

Whitehaven Is just to big and strong. I bet MJ gives up 25lb per man on the offensive and defensive line thats a load going into the 4th. The backs are so quick to the hole and the outside . I know by watching MJ they like to work the outside by holding the defensive end they had a lot of holding calls in the second round game.

Nobody has said anything about y'all's coaches or y'all playing "ghetto ball", I only said that MJ plays fundamental ball meaning that they won't beat themselves. I don't know about y'all's coaching so I didn't comment on it, it was just a misunderstanding I guess

I clearly said it was a back-handed sentiment, meaning that I am reading into something that may NOT of necessarily been meant but that's what I am feeling you are slick trying to say. If that's not the case then OK.

#HitDogsHoller

I clearly said it was a back-handed sentiment, meaning that I am reading into something that may NOT of necessarily been meant but that's what I am feeling you are slick trying to say. If that's not the case then OK.

#HitDogsHoller

I suppose that's why you took something that wasn't said or even implied as some kind of slight. The one what comes out of the dog fight hollerin' is the one that done been hit, and you came out hollerin' first.