Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

I would like to introduce all the Stars Fans to StarsNBars. Don't let the name fool you, he is one of ours.

l-bows-torch-1.jpg

According to Tennessean Mr football Finalist Qb was on crutches after being hurt in 4th qtr (knee)

I hope it's not true but saw on social media site ACL- hope not true - the kid is a very great qb and have to feel bad for him...

Really difficult to read all of this without hearing an official diagnosis of the problem. Who would have expecdted something like this wouuld happen. But its not over until its over, no complaints and no excuses. Siegel has gone thru a lot of things during the year and this one is no different. They heve won together, endured together and they will finish together with the way 7AAA usually does. Let the pundits continue on. This will be a great game and one they can be proud of.

That sucks if the Siegel QB is out, the same thing happened in last yeays semis against Riverdale. If the Siegel QB can play this should be an excellent football game, if not, I am not sure b/c I have not seen their backup QB. Siegel is more more equipped (at full strength) to compete w/ Maryville (than Riverdale) b/c they have a more balanced offensive attack and play good defense.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.