Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

That sucks if the Siegel QB is out, the same thing happened in last yeays semis against Riverdale. If the Siegel QB can play this should be an excellent football game, if not, I am not sure b/c I have not seen their backup QB. Siegel is more more equipped (at full strength) to compete w/ Maryville (than Riverdale) b/c they have a more balanced offensive attack and play good defense.....

Yes I agree , It's terrible when these young men work so hard to get their team in Position to win a Championship only to get hurt and not be able to play in a game that is the result of 10 plus years of hard work . Maryville's middle linebacker Haden Townsend is looking at the same thing , a possible ACL injury ... It would be awesome if both players were to find out it wasn't as bad as initially thought , let's all keep these young men in our Prayers .

Can visitors park at that elementary school and walk over to the visitors side of the stadium, or is it fenced off?

There is a ticket gate on the Siegel Middle School side, it should be open. Erma Siegel Elementary is a pretty good hike from the field, probably close to a mile away.

Edited by StarRaider

I cannot believe it happened again. D7 QB tears ACL in 4th qr of quarterfinals. I still think Siegal has the kind of team to compete, but its tough when the general goes down. http://www.dnj.com/a...RTS08/311170027

I am still going to the game. Best of luck to both teams.

That blows, really sorry the young man made it this far to have to watch the semis on the sideline.....

I cannot believe it happened again. D7 QB tears ACL in 4th qr of quarterfinals. I still think Siegal has the kind of team to compete, but its tough when the general goes down. http://www.dnj.com/article/20121117/SPORTS08/311170027

I am still going to the game. Best of luck to both teams.

Have to feel bad for him

But to lose your best player and to top it off your qb it will be tough

There is a ticket gate on the Siegel Middle School side, it should be open. Erma Siegel Elementary is a pretty good hike from the field, probably close to a mile away.

Google has the Middle School at the same location as the High School. So it is the Middle School that is behind the visitor's stands off of W. Thompson Lane?

Google has the Middle School at the same location as the High School. So it is the Middle School that is behind the visitor's stands off of W. Thompson Lane?

The Middle School and High School are right next to each other, the middle school is east of the high school. The football and baseball fields form the border between them. You are wise to park on that side but the tailgating goes on in the high school parking lot. With it being a no-school holiday, it should make things easier traffic wise. There are no places close to eat at Ken Nolan Stadium so you either have to go into town or bring your own, or tailgate with The Nation. The concessions are pretty good when you get inside.

The field condition will not be as good as Maryville though. There were lots of slipping last week, the downside of having 4 extra home games on consecutive weekends I reckon. If you all can get my cousin STARS and MOMMASTARS to roll up the carpet at your field and bring it with ya, I will be there to help roll it out, and give MOMMASTARS a brand new pair of brake shoes for her help.

Edited by StarRaider