Pujo, could I convince you to...

CoachLogan74

Come to the CAK/Elizabethton game next friday night? Its been almost 10 years since you've seen CAK play and I would love it if you could come by Betsy and see what the program has turned into with your very own eyes. It would be a great honor for me if you could make that happen! Plus, I'd love to meet you after all these years!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to the CAK/Elizabethton game next friday night? Its been almost 10 years since you've seen CAK play and I would love it if you could come by Betsy and see what the program has turned into with your very own eyes. It would be a great honor for me if you could make that happen! Plus, I'd love to meet you after all these years!

As 91Lander said, I was already planning on being there . I've watched you guys a few times on the net and it is a treat to watch. I've always pulled for you guys since THAT NIGHT. Thats still the most heartbreaking loss I've ever had to deal with, But I've got alot of respect for you guys and the way you play the game.

It will be nice to meet you and if I wake up with a sweatervest, it will at least have a name on it I like. Thanks for the invite CoachLogan and I feel honored to watch sure such an offensive machine known as the CAKS.

As 91Lander said, I was already planning on being there . I've watched you guys a few times on the net and it is a treat to watch. I've always pulled for you guys since THAT NIGHT. Thats still the most heartbreaking loss I've ever had to deal with, But I've got alot of respect for you guys and the way you play the game.

It will be nice to meet you and if I wake up with a sweatervest, it will at least have a name on it I like. Thanks for the invite CoachLogan and I feel honored to watch sure such an offensive machine known as the CAKS.

Careful pujo, I'm tellin' ya I can hear them siren's a singin' already, kinda like O' Brother Where Art Thou. . . GO TO SLEEP LITTLE BABE, GO TO SLEEP LITTLE BABE. . .

Just lookin' out for ya, don't want 'em to turn you in to a h-h-horney toad :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Edited by crow

Awesome! I can't wait to meet you and 91LANDERS! Hopefully the boys will put on a show Friday night, I'm confident they'll come to play. Hopefully I'll be able to find the Cloudland gear and KC Chiefs coat before the game, but I won't leave without meeting ya'll ha its been a long time coming.

Awesome! I can't wait to meet you and 91LANDERS! Hopefully the boys will put on a show Friday night, I'm confident they'll come to play. Hopefully I'll be able to find the Cloudland gear and KC Chiefs coat before the game, but I won't leave without meeting ya'll ha its been a long time coming.

Look forward to meeting you and watching a well tuned offensive machine. I've watched them more than you might think,just not in person.