Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

Thanks to all for their well wishes. The support of a multi-billion dollar company for the rest of my life overrides where my sons play ball. Again, my 8th grade football player and soph. soccer player were born to be CATS. It just hasn't worked out that way. We would do anything to stay, but life is funny sometimes. On a side note - keep an eye on sophomore linebacker Adam Manookian, transferred in from Florida 2 years ago. Could be a fair trade. Some leave, others come in. He is bada$$.

He sure is, just hope he hits the weights hard. He looked pretty small out there on the frosh team.

More scouting reports on the middle schoolers:

Jaret Miner - great OR football family. He's a back (running back, reciever, DB) - tall, well built, and BLAZING fast. No one will catch him from behind. Athlete on par with Higgens, but just learning to play football.

Jamalcolm Henderson - another great OR football family. Projects to be lineman right now. Incredible feet for a big boy. Has really blossomed in the last year. Coaching and how his body develops will be the key to how he turns out.

Caleb Brinkman - still another great OR football family. Played center at Jefferson. Has only played 2 years. Body was night and day between 7th and 8th grade. Could be very good. Still learning to play. Hasn't even come close to how good he might be.

Chase Kimbro - Gulmire. Forgives my boldness, but I believe the comparison to be true. We are still doing all we can to stay in OR

More scouting reports on the middle schoolers:

Jaret Miner - great OR football family. He's a back (running back, reciever, DB) - tall, well built, and BLAZING fast. No one will catch him from behind. Athlete on par with Higgens, but just learning to play football.

Jamalcolm Henderson - another great OR football family. Projects to be lineman right now. Incredible feet for a big boy. Has really blossomed in the last year. Coaching and how his body develops will be the key to how he turns out.

Caleb Brinkman - still another great OR football family. Played center at Jefferson. Has only played 2 years. Body was night and day between 7th and 8th grade. Could be very good. Still learning to play. Hasn't even come close to how good he might be.

Chase Kimbro - Gulmire. Forgives my boldness, but I believe the comparison to be true. We are still doing all we can to stay in OR

Whoa, i think we have more talent coming up then we think. Is that Skippy Brinkman's grandson? If so, he has definitely got football in his blood. Skippy was a beast on the '58 team.

Yes, Skippy's grandson, Bart's son. Ton of talent coming. I haven't gotten to all the potential talent yet. Combine the more realistic 5A classification and new coach (Please, please community builder Joe Gaddis). Class of 2017 could have a couple of state titles.

Wow, sounds exciting. I even hear the Boys Club teams have a lot of talent.

Did Elliot sign with anybody?

I don't think he did, ORK. Which shocks me with how good of a student and football player he was. Pretty mind boggling. Somebody could've got a steal. I also find it hard to believe that Rashad Gray and Matt Moore as athletic as they both are didn't get offered by anybody...Crazy. Zak Clark went to Carson-Newman Jalen Miller- Austin Peay and Rian went to Tusculum.

• 2 weeks later...