Covington vs. Fulton (This Wheeler man against this Black man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Covington on winning the first quarter. Your a quick and talented team. Your misdirection offense was very effective againt the Falcons and the camera crew in the first quarter, but it takes 4 quarters to win Gold! Proud to be a part of "Old Fulton".

Go Falson!

Edited by Photoman

Great game Fulton!Champs in the most hotly contested classification in the state.Two pretty even teams personel wise,looked like to me...coaching wasn't close.Top notch coaches adjust what they do constantly and Fulton's kept tweaking until they had it right,Covington only changed when desperiaton dictated...and Fulton(and everyone else)knew they had to.P.S. I've checked craigslist for a Greene filter...anyone have one in working order that they'd part with?

Congratulations Covington on winning the first quarter. Your a quick and talented team. Your misdirection offense was very effective againt the Falcons and the camera crew in the first quarter, but it takes 4 quarters to win Gold! Proud to be a part of "Old Fulton".

Go Falson!

Their misdirection offense cause the same problems in the first quarter last year against Malplewood. But just as I predicted they wouldn't be able to overcome Fulton's defense for long. I predicted a win by the Falcons by at least two touchdowns and was told that I didn't know what I was talking about. I knew both teams had offenses that have scored a lot. But I knew from the competition that Fulton had played that they have a far superior defense.

Congratulations to Junior Penny Smith for being offensive MVP and Sophmore DJ Campbell for Defensive MVP!

Shoutouts to Juniors #5 Rollins, #7Hawkins, and sophomore #27 for their offensive plays that made you MVP worthy. Personal favorote, senior #11 Dean Taylor for always being around the ball on Defense.

With a huge line returning and all of these MVP worthy skill players returning... The Falcons have to be the favorite to win it again in 2013. You make me proud... I wish I was your sideline photoman tonight. It stings not being there.

Go Falcons!!!!

Great game Fulton!Champs in the most hotly contested classification in the state.Two pretty even teams personel wise,looked like to me...coaching wasn't close.Top notch coaches adjust what they do constantly and Fulton's kept tweaking until they had it right,Covington only changed when desperiaton dictated...and Fulton(and everyone else)knew they had to.P.S. I've checked craigslist for a Greene filter...anyone have one in working order that they'd part with?

GREENE FILTER ????