Columbia vs Beech (This Stone man against this Crabtree man)

Roy Dillard

Beech wins this going away. Quite possibly it is the first of 3 in a row for Beech. Hurd will be a senior next year and the current sophomore class was very good as freshmen.

Do you think that next year's Beech team will be as good as this one? With the number of seniors that they have, it is tough to imagine that they could be as dominant as they are this year. Anyway, I hope the Bucs get the win this Friday night

Beech wins this going away. Quite possibly it is the first of 3 in a row for Beech. Hurd will be a senior next year and the current sophomore class was very good as freshmen.

I agree that Beech wins this one going away, but 3 in a row?

Beech will still have Hurd and Carter next year, which gives them an advantage over everyone, but Henry County will make noise as well over the next few years. We, too, had a sophomore class that was very, very good as freshmen who will be juniors next year. Our rising senior class is no joke either. With Beech losing 15+ starters, 2013 might not be a slam dunk for them, even with Hurd and Carter. Their current offensive line is excellent, and deserves a good deal of the credit as well.

I just know they will ride him for every yard and carry he can get next season. I wouldn't be surprised if he were moved to QB just so he touches the ball every play. Barring some injury or Carter returning to alternative school again next year I just don't see anybody stopping Hurd. That's just my opinion and that and $6 will get you a combo at McDonald's.

I just know they will ride him for every yard and carry he can get next season. I wouldn't be surprised if he were moved to QB just so he touches the ball every play. Barring some injury or Carter returning to alternative school again next year I just don't see anybody stopping Hurd. That's just my opinion and that and $6 will get you a combo at McDonald's.

I didn't mean to imply at all that you weren't correct in your assessment of how good Beech will be next year, so I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. I was actually just curious about whether or not you thought the Bucs would be as strong next season as they are this season, because that is a lot to live up to.