Columbia vs Beech (This Stone man against this Crabtree man)

Roy Dillard

I must say beech had some very classy fans and players at the game tonight. Except for one older man who took it upon him self to come to the central side and talk trash to my friends dad and then walk off then come back a few more times to keep doing it, and he said that guy smelled like straight alcohol.

Columbia is a totally different team from when they played Dickson Co. that was early in the year. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.... Beech has given up their fair share on defense big time, and teams have self destructed against beech big time....and it wasn't because beech did anything to cause it.... Don't get me wrong you guys have a dang good football team on offense, but I have (hurd) from my station camp brethern that they gave you guys all you wanted and self destructed late in the 4th quarter, and station camp isn't anything to write home about.... so make your dickson county argument all you want but you will find a Columbia team that is ready to go to war!!!!!!!!!

This has to be one of my favorite posts all year. Here's a bit of advice for you....don't get your scouting reports from a Station Camp fan. SC struggles with a "little brother" mentality to Beech. As time passes by, 41-7 beat downs become games where they had it won but gave it away. Tell your SC bro to go back and look at the film from the Beech game. With 5 minutes to go in the 4th, Beech was up 41-7 and had their jv in.

I agree TheRealTruth, Markam and Hall were very good.

As a lover of highschool football i truly loved the game last night columbia kept fighting back but that hurd kid was litterally unstoppable was a great to watch my hat goes off to markam one very good player and tough he and the hall kid which was very good also they both took a beating congrats to beech on the win !

few things going around on twitter - i ask you -

If Beech had just an above average running back ( No Hurd ) how many wins do they get ?

You are a college coach looking for a running back - whom do you pick

Hurd, Elder or Dodson...?????

I heard that Corn sort of called out Hurd and a few other social media outlets said Hurd couldnt reach them yds if he played in private league - your thoughts?

I must say beech had some very classy fans and players at the game tonight. Except for one older man who took it upon him self to come to the central side and talk trash to my friends dad and then walk off then come back a few more times to keep doing it, and he said that guy smelled like straight alcohol.

an obnoxious drunk at a football game...thats different

Corn is a good back but he is no way in the same class as Hurd or Dodson. Hurd is just a man among boys out there. He had speed to get to the corner or power to run over them up the middle. Hope Hurd is keeping the VOLS in his thoughts, they could use a stud RB.

Elder isn't in the same class as Hurd. In fact I would take Hall from Columbia over elder