Spring Hill Coaching Job

jklivin

Burgnova68,

Are you one of Turchetta's golf buddies ?

No I am not - and haven't met him either - but do know folks in Marshall County who I trust a great deal and they have nothing but great things to say about him - so aLL I AM DOING IS STATING MY OPINION AS OTHERS DO ON THIS MEDIUM. wHY, ARE YOU ONE OF HIS GOLFING BUDDIES OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE ONES WHO THINK HE IS ARROGANT AND HARD TO GET ALONG WITH?

Edited by burgnova68

I have no hard information to go by. I believe Jason Hoath will end up with the job. Although there are more experienced and more qualified candiates I feel that Principal Callahan will attempt to "redeem" himself with this hire. Richard is very near to retiring and football has taken a very deep decline under his tenure. This does not sit well with him even though some could argue that he is ultimately to blame. That being said he is and always has been big on hiring alumni. Not only is Jason Hoath the "biggest" name for Spring Hill fans he is probably the most popular of the candidates as well. If Jason comes in and does well over the next 10 years Callahan can feel very good about what will be his last football coaching hire. And if Jason does not do well Spring Hill people will have a hard time blaming Mr. Callahan for making the hire. Jason makes the most sense for Richard to hire because it is a win-win regardless of the outcome.