Class A boys rankings-who agrees with the first AP poll?

Vandychris

Richland will win the Region. I don't think Mt. Pleasant is disciplined enough again, like we say every year, they're a up and down team and like to run and score points but they don't have a very good basketball IQ. They turn the ball over throw up crazy shots and don't like playing Defense. I believe it will be Richland and Collinwood in the finals and representing this region in the Sub-State with Richland hosting a Sub-State game.

Loretto didn't really show me much last week when they came to Linden. I don't think they are a top 4 region team.

for what its worth Loretto, as of late, has not looked like much the last two games. We had two starters hurt when we played at Perry Co. with one only playing about 2 minutes in the 3rd qtr and the point gaurd had a sprained wrist playing with a brace. They looked worse when they played Stown. If you go by how they are playing right now they are not a top 4 region team. They have the players if they can just put it together and building a bench just dont know that they will get it together. Edited by RedTang

I just look at trinity Christian schedule and TCA had the nerves to say btw wasn't playing anybody you're not either. As matter of fact we still have a few teams in our district that can make some noise like Westwood,MAHS,MASE and northside. We are beating people because of experience and we lost 3 people from last year.

I just look at trinity Christian schedule and TCA had the nerves to say btw wasn't playing anybody you're not either. As matter of fact we still have a few teams in our district that can make some noise like Westwood,MAHS,MASE and northside. We are beating people because of experience and we lost 3 people from last year.

You don't play anybody! I realize you can't help that but you don't. Riverside, Adamsville, Scott's Hill, Middleton, Lake County, Humboldt, Crockett County and Milan would beat all of those teams you mentioned! Need I say more.

This new poll is absolutely pathetic. The voters really have no clue. I'm not really sure who should be the top ten but i guarantee #1. Columbia Academy, #3. Trinity Christian, #4. Mt. Pleasant, should NOT be in the top 5 but Mt. Pleasant shouldn't be in the Top 10.

This is my opinion on what the poll should look like:

#1. Booker T. Washington (10-3)

#2. Cloudland (13-5)

#3. Wartburg (14-3)

#4. Humboldt (14-4)

#5. Union City (14-6)

#6. Richland (14-5)

#7. Trinity Christian (14-1)

#8. Middle Tennessee Christian (12-4)

#9. Watertown (15-2)

#10. Columbia Academy (15-2)

CA whooped Richland pretty good the other night soo