Callie Hackett 8AA MVP

brutal

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a daughter that was buddies with Ferris. She said smith didn't make her run in practice. Basically babied her to the extreme. She stays at JC she goes somewhere bigger than vandy and is still playing. Smith ruined her.

Agreed! I know for a fact she was on UT's radar when she was at JC. She would have been much better off staying at Jackson County. However the financial package that was put together for them to move back was too much to turn down, and you're right she still would have been playing basketball and had a much better life ahead of her.

Edited by devilfanatic

Coe = Kentucky

Leonard = MTSU

Davidson = UNC-Greensboro or UNC Charlotte?

I grant you that UK is top notch. Mtsu is coming up but has never made too much big time noise. Other than that I cant think of anyone that went to a major D1 school in the Coach Brown years. Did I miss someone?

How many do you have from Smith County?

@devilfanatic, Great come-back.....

Agreed! I know for a fact she was on UT's radar when she was at JC. She would have been much better off staying at Jackson County. However the financial package that was put together for them to move back was too much to turn down, and you're right she still would have been playing basketball and had a much better life ahead of her.

She was on UT's so called radar at SC too. She did not fit their style of play. Pat said that early on. No disgrace in that. Nobody can say what would have happened. As for financial packages...ridiculous statement. Did you outbid rbs for LL? Or SC for Paige? What kind of "package" did they get?

She was on UT's so called radar at SC too. She did not fit their style of play. Pat said that early on. No disgrace in that. Nobody can say what would have happened. As for financial packages...ridiculous statement. Did you outbid rbs for LL? Or SC for Paige? What kind of "package" did they get?

At JC we don't have to do that kind of stuff. If someone comes its because they want the best for their child. As for why she didn't go to UT well you have your theory and I have mine and somewhere in the middle is the truth lol.

At JC we don't have to do that kind of stuff. If someone comes its because they want the best for their child. As for why she didn't go to UT well you have your theory and I have mine and somewhere in the middle is the truth lol.

Read my post again as to why she didn't go to UT....same for kids we get.