Callie Hackett 8AA MVP

brutal

No...actually this got started by you trying to recruit Callie to JC.

Not recruiting just stating facts my friend and after another early post season exit by Smith County i rest my case!

You're still dodging my question here Antwan. How do you only win ONE GAME in the region with a 6'7 talented post like Ferris was? Was there no talent around her?

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Like who? Smith only plays LA, Cannon and Upperman because they have to. Its obvious by looking at their schedule that they are not going to schedule anyone that can give them a game. As for why they won't play us you and i and everyone else knows why they won't play us. Because year in and year out it will be a loss on the schedule and the record at the end of the day won't look so good to the school board. There is no mystery there brother.

Since you brought it up...SC beat #1 ranked FRA by 9 (ezell is #6) ranked team Glasgow...lost to a very good Nelson co. SC beat CC twice...lost @ LA in 2 ot's...so the schedule wasn't a factor.

Edited by Antwan

Not recruiting just stating facts my friend and after another early post season exit by Smith County i rest my case!

You're still dodging my question here Antwan. How do you only win ONE GAME in the region with a 6'7 talented post like Ferris was? Was there no talent around her?

No....there wasn't...tried very hard...but only one is playing in college. Ferris only played 3 years and only one without injury...and was a miss basketball finalist.

Since you brought it up...SC beat #1 ranked FRA by 9 (ezell is #6) ranked team Glasgow...lost to a very good Nelson co. SC beat CC twice...lost @ LA in 2 it's...so the schedule wasn't a factor.

You down play your losses but hi-lite ours why is that? We lost to a nationally ranked team in Ensworth after spending 3 days in a hotel. They were clearly the better team and still are. After that we have beaten the other teams that beat us and beaten them badly i might add! How did that weak schedule work out for you in the district tournament? You say it wasn't a factor yet you're sitting at home after one game? I think not!

You down play your losses but hi-lite ours why is that? We lost to a nationally ranked team in Ensworth after spending 3 days in a hotel. They were clearly the better team and still are. After that we have beaten the other teams that beat us and beaten them badly i might add! How did that weak schedule work out for you in the district tournament? You say it wasn't a factor yet you're sitting at home after one game? I think not!

Dude...SC's schedule was every bit as tough as yours. Like I said...not a factor.

No....there wasn't...tried very hard...but only one is playing in college. Ferris only played 3 years and only one without injury...and was a miss basketball finalist.

Think about that Antwan, she refused to play her senior year at Smith County isn't that a red flag? I'm not mad at you i respect your posts for the most part so don't confuse discussion with anger or unlike this is just a discussion. Sometimes in a written message the tone can be misunderstood and i don't want that to be the case here.