Callie Hackett 8AA MVP

brutal

Think about that Antwan, she refused to play her senior year at Smith County isn't that a red flag? I'm not mad at you i respect your posts for the most part so don't confuse discussion with anger or unlike this is just a discussion. Sometimes in a written message the tone can be misunderstood and i don't want that to be the case here.

She was advised to not play and go ahead and have surgery...which she did.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...not at all...great player...but TTU isn't exactly sec caliber.

No, not at all. But just as good as some of the bottom SEC teams at times. I remember Alabama coming to Tech when Marissa played and they only beat us by a couple points on a late basket. I agree no where near the top SEC teams.

No, not at all. But just as good as some of the bottom SEC teams at times. I remember Alabama coming to Tech when Marissa played and they only beat us by a couple points on a late basket. I agree no where near the top SEC teams.

I would agree in some years...but usually not top 10 in sec...no disgrace in that...great school...no doubt.

Really? Like who? Smith only plays LA, Cannon and Upperman because they have to. Its obvious by looking at their schedule that they are not going to schedule anyone that can give them a game. As for why they won't play us, you and i and everyone else knows why they won't play us. Because year in and year out it will be a loss on the schedule and the record at the end of the day won't look so good to the school board. There is no mystery there brother.

School board? Now that's funny. The board could care less about girls sports here...brother. Lol

Had a daughter that was buddies with Ferris. She said smith didn't make her run in practice. Basically babied her to the extreme. She stays at JC she goes somewhere bigger than vandy and is still playing. Smith ruined her.

Oh well that settles it. My sister's cousins step brother told my cousin the same. She had a full ride to Vandy. She chose not to take advantage of that. That was her prerogative. ..nobody else's.

Oh well that settles it. My sister's cousins step brother told my cousin the same. She had a full ride to Vandy. She chose not to take advantage of that. That was her prerogative. ..nobody else's.

She had not ran a sprint since 8th grade at JC. I've heard this from many ppl. Smith is overrated. Not sure why he is even rated at all. He's never done anything at SC. Obviously Cannon Co was happy with Smith going to SC.

Dodgen would have been more successful at SC. I do think Smith is a decent coach. Don't think he's a great one. It's tough for anyone to succeed in a football county. We know it best. Lol

Oh ok...got ya. Dodgen has done a very good job at CC. Hard to say how he would have done if he had stayed. Won't ever know.