Callie Hackett 8AA MVP

brutal

The Hermitage Springs Pee Wee tournament doesn't count brother. He only made it to the region once with the Ferris girl. Give Jim Brown those same players and he wins 2 gold balls and a silver. That guy doesn't know how to develop talent. If the Hackett girl wants to excel in basketball she should move to Jackson County and play under a real coach. all she has to look forward to at Smith County is the district tournament and maybe maybe the first round of the region but after that it's over

Id say she has plenty to look forward too. Most likely a nice scholarship to a college to play ball. Junior and senior year to help her team all she can. Not everybody can win a championship. But who knows. Hard work in the offseason and anythings possible. You on the other hand. Probably hate waking up everyday and looking at yourself in the mirror. Get a grip little man.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so brother. He won a title in your current class. If you call that Hermtage Springs Pee Wee...well...those are your words. SC can play with anyone as evidence of beating Cannon twice. The younger classes coming up are very good. Looks like he developed this very young team pretty well.

What year did he win a title in Class A? I guarantee you they make it no further than the first round of the region. Explain to me how he has a girl that is 6'7 with talent and can't win a region tournament game. As for the younger classes coming up all i can say is there must be some decent coaches in his feeder schools.

Id say she has plenty to look forward too. Most likely a nice scholarship to a college to play ball. Junior and senior year to help her team all she can. Not everybody can win a championship. But who knows. Hard work in the offseason and anythings possible. You on the other hand. Probably hate waking up everyday and looking at yourself in the mirror. Get a grip little man.

Why would i hate waking up and looking in the mirror fat boy? All i was saying is with the talent that he has Smith County SHOULD have already won a championship and should win a championship with the caliber of athletes that he is given year in and year out. Isn't that the objective? Why settle for mediocrity? Everything i have said is the truth, Coach Brown would have brought home Gold with the teams this guy has had, why get so bent out of shape over the truth?

I noticed you've been on coacht all of 1 month... fyi to respond to my posts you need to have some credibility and you have none so refrain from commenting about myself or anything i post newbee

Edited by devilfanatic

What year did he win a title in Class A? I guarantee you they make it no further than the first round of the region. Explain to me how he has a girl that is 6'7 with talent and can't win a region tournament game. As for the younger classes coming up all i can say is there must be some decent coaches in his feeder schools.

1989. How many times have you seen SC play? Where is all of this talent you are referring to? I will agree on Ferris although Vandy thought she was good enough to sign her. Past her SC has not had a DI caliber kid...not close. If you know the system SC has in jr. high...you would know why.

The Hermitage Springs Pee Wee tournament doesn't count brother. He only made it to the region once with the Ferris girl. Give Jim Brown those same players and he wins 2 gold balls and a silver. That guy doesn't know how to develop talent. If the Hackett girl wants to excel in basketball she should move to Jackson County and play under a real coach. all she has to look forward to at Smith County is the district tournament and maybe maybe the first round of the region but after that it's over

wow, stop recruiting..

Didn't they play 6 on 6 in 89? lol just kidding brother. Well good for him but from everything i've seen he hasn't been able to develop talent there year in and year out and i stand by my statement that HE COULD NOT carry Jim Browns lunch and you know it Antwan. Its not like we have superstar athletes over here either, but coach Brown does a great job of developing these girls from the time they are in grade school till they graduate. We have one middle school from which he can pull talent from, how many are there in Smith County? And to further prove my point if JC was in 8AA they would be the favorite to win it and the region, all with girls from Jackson County. Can SC say the same ? Have they ever been able to say that the entire time he has been the coach? I rest my case, now lets get back to the topic here and thats congratulating this young lady on winning MVP!

Edited by devilfanatic

I think he was the coach of one of the Pickett Co teams that won it back in the day. Might be wrong.